How do I fix my friends list it says I have no friends and my chats with said friends are...

Discus and support How do I fix my friends list it says I have no friends and my chats with said friends are... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It’s says I don’t have friends on my console and app when I have over a hundred 8fbbb6f2-5a4d-4e83-bcaf-86262148293a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by YungSmoki213, Nov 2, 2022.

1. YungSmoki213
    YungSmoki213 Guest

How do I fix my friends list it says I have no friends and my chats with said friends are...

It’s says I don’t have friends on my console and app when I have over a hundred

:)

YungSmoki213, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Jimmy Cosgrove Win User

How do I fix my friends list it says I have no friends and my chats with said friends are unavailable as well?

Everything within Xbox app itself is giving me that problem right now. I can see my friends are on MW2 but not the xbox friends list.
  3. YungSmoki213 Win User

How do I fix my friends list it says I have no friends and my chats with said friends are unavailable as well?

It won’t even show my friends on the Xbox app
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regard to the same issue. However, there is no official announcement yet from Microsoft.

I would recommend reporting this through Xbox Status. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  5. NugNug61 Win User

I’m having the same issue it won’t even let me play a game with friends
  6. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
Thema:

1. How do I fix my friends list it says I have no friends and my chats with said friends are... - Similar Threads - fix friends list

2. App not letting me add friend, how do you fix

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    App not letting me add friend, how do you fix: Saying try again later and after 3 weeks still not working. f4caecd2-1a29-48ea-868a-c786e4582f95
  3. How do I fix a bug where only one of my friends have been blocked(on fortnite)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix a bug where only one of my friends have been blocked(on fortnite)?: I have already tried actually blocking him, reporting him(not because he did something bad), even trying to friend him but it just says "failed to send request" and we both have tried everything....
  4. Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?: It won't let me unblock my friend is there a fix to this anyone? edb7ce27-4a83-44bd-9829-2d32ad8e1e9d
  5. Thank you for fixing the favorited friends notification

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the favorited friends notification: Beta build - I dunno if it was a bug or what, but tonight was the first time in months I got a notification for a favorite friend signing on. Thanks for the fix. submitted by /u/anders09...
  6. How do I fix my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix my friends list: So my Xbox is bugging out majorly or something, I can't see my friends list and when I go to add new friends they disappear too and I am not able to see if they're online unless we have previously...
  7. Has Microsoft finally fixed the friend online status notifications?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has Microsoft finally fixed the friend online status notifications?: Yesterday I saw on the xbox status website that friends and social activity notifications were down and something about Microsoft looking into the problem. I’m hoping and assuming that Xbox...
  8. How to fix achievements not showing up on profile as well as friends’ profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix achievements not showing up on profile as well as friends’ profiles: As of today, I am having an issue where I can not see my games and achievements in my profile page. Additionally, whenever I go to the profile of a friend, the same thing happens. I have tried...
  9. Fix your Friend list *please*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix your Friend list *please*: I just get tired of this same *** over and over, the nextwork says all systems are running nothing on the xbox game site, but my *** friend list does not work its just annoying so so annoying i...
  10. I can't see my friend list please fix this asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't see my friend list please fix this asap: Really disapointed, I can't play with my friends should refund me 1 day of xbox live. 0b2c4275-31f1-47a3-a774-6d9962bb01f4