How do I fix my controller after it turned off I tried USB and I tried to put new batteries...

Discus and support How do I fix my controller after it turned off I tried USB and I tried to put new batteries... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I fix my controller after it turned off I tried to use a USB and I tried to put new batteries inside the controller but nothing seems to help to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KoyNathan, May 26, 2023.

1. KoyNathan
    KoyNathan Guest

How do I fix my controller after it turned off I tried USB and I tried to put new batteries...

How do I fix my controller after it turned off I tried to use a USB and I tried to put new batteries inside the controller but nothing seems to help to turn it back on can anyone help me with this problem

:)

KoyNathan, May 26, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How do I fix my controller after it turned off I tried USB and I tried to put new batteries in it but nothing seems to work to turn it back on

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Is it possible to try a different USB cable to check if the controller would work on your console?

Also, does the error occurs to other Xbox controllers as well or just for one specific Xbox controller?

Kindly try to connect your Xbox controller to a different console or Windows PC to check if it works.
  3. VictoRLuneth Win User

Xbox One Controller Can't Sync After Update

Hi, thanks for the fast reply.

I tried the Microsoft guide to sync the controller, but i can't, and i just followed the steps, i didn't tried this, i turned off the console, then i put the power supply off the wall, after a 20 minutes, i pluged the cord to the wall then i connected the
    USB cable to the controller and the xbox and with the guide button i turned on the console, it worked fine, then i tried to use it with the batteries, so i put the batteries on and disconnected the USB cable but the Guide Button started to blink, like it has
    no connection, i tried again with the sync button but the console didn't recognized the controller. It's a little rare because i was using it via wireless yesterday and after the updating process it can't be used wireless, don't sync, but via USB woks fine.
    I hope that if it's a controller update bug it can be fixed with another update.

Again i thank you for the reply and i'll be trying the steps to see if i did something wrong.
  4. NvD x FuDgEy Win User

xbox one controller problems

well my batteries were about to die so i put in a lead to keep the controller going so i could get a new set but the controller wound not works tried everything. the only thing fixes it was to turn it on and off. and by the was i use rechargeable batteries
    so no need for the play and charges kit
  5. BrendanKroening Win User

Xbox controller won't turn on, won't update

I have the same exact problem, my controller tried turning on then eventually stopped with new batteries even, plugged in usb cable and it turned on for 30 seconds maybe and turned off, now when I plug controller into usb port, won't do anything, just bought
    controller 2 months ago, paid over $85 and is well taken care of...
  6. Edge of Blade Win User

Headset Troubles: Headset Adapter, Default Headset, Nothing Transmits Voice

Okay, got it to work. I tried what another thread said and took the battery out of the controller, turned off the XBO, plugged the battery-less controller into usb, turned it on, and tested the mic from there. Once I confirmed it was working, i put the
    battery back in and it was working correctly.

I don't know if it was simply taking the batteries out of the controller that did it, but those are the steps I used.
Thema:

1. How do I fix my controller after it turned off I tried USB and I tried to put new batteries... - Similar Threads - fix controller turned

2. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. How do I fix controller calibration?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix controller calibration?: Somehow I just started getting analog stick drift with my xbox one x. I've tried 3 different controllers and I still had the same problem which means it's the xbox. The calibration menu shows the...
  5. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  6. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  7. How to fix controller affecting fps.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix controller affecting fps.: Ive connected my xbox controller to my pc. After playing games with it for a while starts to effect my fps to the point of it being unplayable. In order to stop this i have to turn off and back on...
  8. How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...: I had like 200+ fps on both keyboard and controller. After a major update in the game on controller my fps is like 40-30 but on keyboard in the same update as soon as i touch my keyboard I get 165...
  9. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  10. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1