How do I fix Movies & Tv app refusing to install?

Discus and support How do I fix Movies & Tv app refusing to install? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The app refuses to install, it's been stuck on installing for a hot minute now and doesn't change from that. I need it in order to watch a movie I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SimplyxWhy, Dec 30, 2022.

1. SimplyxWhy
    SimplyxWhy Guest

The app refuses to install, it's been stuck on installing for a hot minute now and doesn't change from that. I need it in order to watch a movie I bought. I've already tried restarting my Xbox, and unadding my account and readding it.

:)

SimplyxWhy, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. MercifulSoup608 Win User

Narrator

xbox 360 narrator will not turn off when watching movies. Also when searching apps , the movies and tv does not show up in apps so it can be edited , i can not delete and reinstall it. how do i fix this ?
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Movie problems

Do you have the movies and tv app installed?
  6. Dead Pool 007 Win User

Can't stream a TV show I purchased 0x000005b4

I have purchased movies from "MOVIES and TV" app and now I can't even watch them cause I keep getting this error code 0x000005b4. So with all do respect. How the hell do I fix it cause those movies aren't cheap?
Thema:

1. How do I fix Movies & Tv app refusing to install? - Similar Threads - fix Movies app

2. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  3. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  4. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  5. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  6. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  9. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  10. 0xc101a3ff movie just stopped playing it is not past the expiration date. Refund or fix...

in XBoX on Windows
    0xc101a3ff movie just stopped playing it is not past the expiration date. Refund or fix...: Rented a movie and it played for awhile took a break and it wouldn't play again. Waited a day tried ago no luck. Every other movie plays just not the rented one. 0xc101a3ff at this point refund...