How Do I Fix Metro Exodus Stats Not Updating On My Account?

Discus and support How Do I Fix Metro Exodus Stats Not Updating On My Account? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I’ve been playing Metro Exodus for a while now. Went to check my stats and realized my playtime was at 1 d 18h and 1m while every single other stat... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TWOSHOES77, Jul 7, 2022.

1. How Do I Fix Metro Exodus Stats Not Updating On My Account?

So, I’ve been playing Metro Exodus for a while now. Went to check my stats and realized my playtime was at 1 d 18h and 1m while every single other stat was just 0. This is very annoying to me as I’ve always enjoyed the Metro Series and would like to be able to show my dedication to it with the stats. If anyone knows how to fix this please inform me!

submitted by /u/TWOSHOES77
    [link] [comments]

/u/TWOSHOES77, Jul 7, 2022
  2. danielun1 Win User

cant get metro exodus game pass pc to launch

ok will this make me reinstall my games? also is metro exodus windows and metro reduxx 2033 the same? as i can get 2033 to launch but not metro exodus? metro redux only has 4 graphics settings wich is odd

also how do i install xbox app with admin privileges as i got it through the windows store in win10
  3. Niko Tah Win User

Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

I have the same problem with Metro Exodus. I tried downloading directly from the MS but it's stuck. I've several apps waiting for update there. I tried WSreset but nothing changes.

Edit : A reboot of my router fixed it
  4. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Best game to test out Xbox One X

Metro Exodus would be my recommendation.
  5. Pain130798 Win User

Which February 15, 2019 Launch Tittle are you expecting most?

metro exodus is my favourite :D
  6. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Best game to test out Xbox One X

Metro Exodus would be my recommendation.
Thema:

How Do I Fix Metro Exodus Stats Not Updating On My Account?

1. How Do I Fix Metro Exodus Stats Not Updating On My Account? - Similar Threads - Fix Metro Exodus

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  5. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  6. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  7. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. Metro Exodus PC Crashing After Opening Cutscene. Anyone have a fix? (Gamepass/Xbox Beta PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus PC Crashing After Opening Cutscene. Anyone have a fix? (Gamepass/Xbox Beta PC): Hey Guys, Metro Exodus was running fine just a couple of days ago and then yesterday I went run the game and it kept crashing after the opening cutscene. I haven't modified any settings since the...
  10. How to fix Metro: Exodus startup problem on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Metro: Exodus startup problem on Xbox Game Pass: Hey people, I've been enjoying Metro: Exodus for a few days on a new setup on the Xbox Game Pass but today couldn't start it up - ran in to the famous intro video problem. This is apparently due...