How do i fix it

Discus and support How do i fix it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okey so i got a xbox controller 3 days ago to my xbox and it has been working just fine yesterday i played a game and nothing was wrong with it i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Adrian Backe, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Adrian Backe
    Adrian Backe Guest

How do i fix it

Okey so i got a xbox controller 3 days ago to my xbox and it has been working just fine yesterday i played a game and nothing was wrong with it i havent punched it or done something bad to it but when i woke up today to play my controller wasent working only the xbox button was working and i tried everything i know serched up on yt and tiktok nothing helped but when i tried to play a game to see it that worked for some reason it worked so im just wondering if there is a way to fix my conroller so it just works in the menus and ingame plzz

:)

Adrian Backe, Feb 11, 2024
  2. DeniqL Win User

How do I fix this, if there is a fix for it?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That is most likely due to Activision shutting down all media uploads due to all the mod infections that are on black ops 2
  3. Catherine Cus. Win User

How do I fix it

Hi,

For in-game related inquiries, we recommend that you post your concern to the Forza Horizon community. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Regards.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

how do i fix this?

Hi Dragon,

Please check our

Xbox Live Status.
    Currently there is a known issue for Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account. On the site, please click Notify Me when signed into the account and it will ask for a 10 digit phone number. It will announce
    when the service is back up and running.

I hope this helps
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

how do i fix this?

Hello Timing,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Please give this a try and let us know if that helps.

This is a system app that enables PC games to connect to Xbox Live.
    Xbox Identity Provider

Thank you.
  6. TimingDragon700 Win User

how do i fix this?

I am sorry to say that it did not work, it still pops up with the same messsage.
Thema:

How do i fix it

1. How do i fix it - Similar Threads - fix

2. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  3. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  4. Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?: I’ve not been able to post or join LFG posts for years, and it has persisted over several consoles. Soft resetting, changing settings, and changing network has never fixed it....
  5. Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?: While talking to friends on different platforms during saying sentences and talking it seems my voice has to be quite loud to pick up. Is there anyway to increase my mic sensitivity? Along with...
  6. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  7. How do i fix error code 0x80070002.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix error code 0x80070002.: When i try to download a game or an app from xbox app/microsoft store there is always the error 0x80070002. I had this for a couple of months and it does not fix itself. I would really like to...
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  10. Fix this controller issue!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this controller issue!!!: Controller CONSTANTLY disconnects!!! Ive tried all your silly remedies and NONE OF THEM WORK, check for “wireless interference”, “reset” controller, “reset” console, factory reset console… STILL...