How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?

Discus and support How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently updated my email and phone number for my xbox account. Upon doing so I found that when I try to log in it puts me on a blank white screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Hand Of God1, Nov 22, 2023.

1. How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?

I recently updated my email and phone number for my xbox account. Upon doing so I found that when I try to log in it puts me on a blank white screen that never loads. I've tried removing and adding the account back, I've tried restarting it, I've tried restarting the power supply, I've tried both soft and hard reseting the console. Nothing seems to work and it refuses to load. Any advice would be helpful.

:)

The Hand Of God1, Nov 22, 2023
  2. The Hand Of God1 Win User

Look I appreciate you for trying, I'm grateful. But I've tried reseting it factory settings multiple times. It is actually just the account for the Xbox. I can sign in to it on xbox app, or online. Just doesn't work on xbox.
  3. The Hand Of God1 Win User

It's not my network connectivity as I can sign in on other accounts just fine. I've already tried clearing the cache, it's just specifically my account that does it.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi The H. My name is Kyle and I’m an independent advisor.

At which part of the log in process does this blank screen occur? Does it take up the full screen?

How are you adding the account to your Xbox? By entering the account details on the console or by using another device?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello The H, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with an endless white loading screen when trying to sign in to your Xbox account.

First make sure your Xbox console is properly connected to the Internet. Check if other devices on your network have Internet access and if you can browse websites or other services on your console. If you have a weak or unstable connection, that could cause problems when trying to load the login screen. Consider restarting your router or trying a wired connection instead of a wireless connection to see if that fixes the problem.

Clear the console cache, Try clearing the cache of your Xbox console. Turn off the console completely, disconnect it from the power for a few seconds, and then turn it on again. This can help eliminate any cache issues that are causing the error.

You can also try resetting network settings on your Xbox console. This can fix problems related to your Internet connection. Go to your console's network settings and look for the option to reset network settings. Please note that this will delete any saved network settings, so you will need to reconnect to your Wi-Fi network and configure any necessary settings.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

I understand what you want to tell me.
    Try logging out of all devices and logging back in.
    Visit the official Microsoft website in your web browser.

Click the "Sign in" link or your profile photo in the upper right corner of the page.

Enter your email address and password associated with your Microsoft account and click "Sign in."

Once you are logged in, look for your profile or account option. It can be represented by your profile photo or a similar icon.

Click on the "Account" or "Account Settings" option. This will take you to your account settings page.

On the account settings page, look for the security or privacy section. The exact name may vary depending on the version of the Microsoft website.

Within the security or privacy section, look for the option to "Sign out of all devices" or "Manage devices."

Click that option and confirm your decision to sign out of all devices associated with your Microsoft account.

Once you've completed these steps, your Microsoft account will be signed out on all devices you were previously signed in to. This means you will need to sign in again on each device if you want to access your account.
Thema:

1. How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in? - Similar Threads - fix infinite white

2. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  3. I got charged twice fix this!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged twice fix this!: So on the 8th I bought and controller on got charged for it but it still says its pending even when i payed for it and yesterday I just got charged from it again and still says its pending so fix...
  4. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?: I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this? 19e2d803-dd6e-4c29-afaa-5b5e59f22ed8
  5. How to fix Halo Infinite “getting clearance”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Halo Infinite “getting clearance”: I have an Xbox series s and the game was working until about 12 hours ago, it needs me to press a to play but when I do it is forever stuck on “getting clearance” and I’m not sure what to do. The...
  6. How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???: In the past 6 weeks, my group of HALO player since 2002 have encountered 863 hackers in HALO Infinite multiplayer. All were reported and as far as we could tell none have been banned from Xbox....
  7. Halo Infinite fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite fix?: Halo Infinite still continues to crash. I have uninstalled it multiple times on both steam and the xbox app on the pc. ALL drivers are up to date as well as the game on both steam and xbox. I have...
  8. Fix RCE, and take back the Black Ops 2 PC servers after acquisition? And fix Infinite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix RCE, and take back the Black Ops 2 PC servers after acquisition? And fix Infinite...: Hi I don’t know if Microsoft is related to Overwatch 2 being brought to Steam, or the Xbox 360 Call of Duty servers being fixed, but if you can do anything about it PC Call of Duty games have...
  9. Does anyone know how to fix an Xbox Infinitely clicking “use” (A)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix an Xbox Infinitely clicking “use” (A)?: My Xbox is infinitely acknowledging the click of the “use” button (A) even when the controller is off. Any ideas on how to fix it, I’ve tried everything from restarting it, to a new controller,...
  10. Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?: Everytime I start a game (not the game himself), my settings get back to default. Basically, I start a quick play. The moment I get back in the menu, settings get reset. It also makes my...