How do I fix halo 4 saying I am not connected to Xbox live. I have a good internet...

Discus and support How do I fix halo 4 saying I am not connected to Xbox live. I have a good internet... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Same as title question. I just want to play the game I paid for 6505a180-87cf-4380-95c7-726b67a3349a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zack Thiery, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Zack Thiery
    Zack Thiery Guest

How do I fix halo 4 saying I am not connected to Xbox live. I have a good internet...

Same as title question. I just want to play the game I paid for

:)

Zack Thiery, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Zack Thiery Win User

How do I fix halo 4 saying I am not connected to Xbox live. I have a good internet connection and live works with other games except battlefield 1 which is having a similar problem.

Thank you, I will see if that works
  3. Francia J. Win User

How do I fix halo 4 saying I am not connected to Xbox live. I have a good internet connection and live works with other games except battlefield 1 which is having a similar problem.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  4. JamInSince83 Win User

Do I have a good internet connection?

OK so were not boasting here but here is my speed

[View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2075829737.png]

I play split screen online with my wife all the time, and we may experience the odd laggy game but we play at peak times so . . . .

Now I would suggest using speedtest.net and comparing the result to others in your area/country so you can see how you stack up.

Really I would say your internet speed is fine for browsing the web and checking emails.

But anything more like streaming videos or playing online may not be amazing.
  5. FH BRoWNtoWN Win User

Do I have a good internet connection?

its okay. good enough to run games on xbox live. my download speed is 15.48
  6. FrankSutterby Win User

Constantly disconnecting from XBox Live

I am having the same problem, especially when playing Halo 4. I have tried all the recommended fixes on this site and still have the issue. What pisses me off so much is that my achievements and completion of the Spartan Ops games are not being counted as
    completed. Xbox live, what can you do to help! BTW, if I go to the dashboard it says I am already connected to XBox live 9 out of 10 times!
Thema:

1. How do I fix halo 4 saying I am not connected to Xbox live. I have a good internet... - Similar Threads - fix halo saying

2. How to fix Halo Infinite “getting clearance”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Halo Infinite “getting clearance”: I have an Xbox series s and the game was working until about 12 hours ago, it needs me to press a to play but when I do it is forever stuck on “getting clearance” and I’m not sure what to do. The...
  3. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  4. How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???: In the past 6 weeks, my group of HALO player since 2002 have encountered 863 hackers in HALO Infinite multiplayer. All were reported and as far as we could tell none have been banned from Xbox....
  5. Halo Infinite fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite fix?: Halo Infinite still continues to crash. I have uninstalled it multiple times on both steam and the xbox app on the pc. ALL drivers are up to date as well as the game on both steam and xbox. I have...
  6. How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC: Halo 2 anniversary coop crashes everytime me or my partner enter a vehicle and it's annoying because it makes the game unplayable 8e40a2b4-162e-411a-9978-35bcfcc703c0
  7. Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?: Everytime I start a game (not the game himself), my settings get back to default. Basically, I start a quick play. The moment I get back in the menu, settings get reset. It also makes my...
  8. How to fix Halo 2's audio issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Halo 2's audio issues?: I recently purchased Halo MCC on the Xbox pc app. Audio in Halo 2's missions is not working. Only the audio in the cutscenes works. I navigated to the GameUserSettings file and changed the value...
  9. how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch: game crashes on launch with the message "fatal error", I've tried every fix i can find idk what to do because halo support wont respond to my ticket. c8604c87-f6ce-45ba-9f03-78c054bf8528
  10. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?: So I downloaded Halo MCC yesterday and it was fine, then when i lunched it halo 4 wasnt installed, so i used the in-game menu to install it , about 5 secounds leter the game and xbox app crashed....