How do i Fix GFWLive

Discus and support How do i Fix GFWLive in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do i fix whenever i try to open GFWLive.exe it opens but it says to use Games For Windows Live - you Need the Windows Live ID Sign-in assistant, So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Slayer Slayer1, May 2, 2023.

  1. How do i Fix GFWLive


    How do i fix whenever i try to open GFWLive.exe it opens but it says to use Games For Windows Live - you Need the Windows Live ID Sign-in assistant, So i try to install the wllogin_x64.msi And it says gathering information then it crashes. I tried downloading it from other websites and with no answer, I need help.

    Edit: I tried running the compatibility troubleshooter for the wllogin_x64.msi and nothing was fixed. and i made the GFWLive.exe run in windows 7 compatibility.

    :)
     
    Slayer Slayer1, May 2, 2023
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    How do i Fix GFWLive

  3. Rostom L Win User

    How do i Fix GFWLive

    Hi there!

    Sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately, Games for Windows Live is no longer supported by Microsoft. Because of that, there's no guarantee that the old system will run correctly to new Windows version.

    You may instead try to run Windows 8 compatibility for the said installer. Personally, I would suggest that you instead go for PC Game Pass and access variety of games you can choose from. Learn more about Game Pass here https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...
  4. DeniqL Win User

    How do I fix this, if there is a fix for it?

    Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    That is most likely due to Activision shutting down all media uploads due to all the mod infections that are on black ops 2
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

    How do I fix it

    Hi,

    For in-game related inquiries, we recommend that you post your concern to the Forza Horizon community. Click this

    link
    to proceed.



    Regards.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

    how do i fix this?

    Hi Dragon,

    Please check our

    Xbox Live Status.
    Currently there is a known issue for Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account. On the site, please click Notify Me when signed into the account and it will ask for a 10 digit phone number. It will announce
    when the service is back up and running.

    I hope this helps
Thema:

How do i Fix GFWLive

Loading...
  1. How do i Fix GFWLive - Similar Threads - Fix GFWLive

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...