How do I fix Forza Horizon 5 constantly syncing data while launching it on PC

Discus and support How do I fix Forza Horizon 5 constantly syncing data while launching it on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have deleted the game and I have tried many ways possible but it is always stuck on syncing data and loads constantly, I have had this problem for 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GianniBrunetta, Nov 18, 2021.

1. How do I fix Forza Horizon 5 constantly syncing data while launching it on PC

I have deleted the game and I have tried many ways possible but it is always stuck on syncing data and loads constantly, I have had this problem for 2 days now and the game used to work perfectly fine.

:)

GianniBrunetta, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Håkon KS Win User

This works! Definetly a 5 star review on your reply.
  3. Aj Hearn Win User

Hello,I know how to fix this because I expernced it what you want to do is open command prompt as adminstater mode and type these commands netsh winsock reset then restart your pc and it should work
    Oh my god finally thank you so much I have had this game do this to me every single time a new update has dropped and this finally fixed it without me having to just reinstall I again thank you I cannot express my appreciation enough!
  4. DarkzoneDiamond Win User

Hi all, I have had the same issues with the game stuck at syncing data or if I run as administrator loading, please wait. I have found a solution that worked for me.

I had to update windows 10, once I did this it was instantly fixed. To do this, type settings from the windows search bar (bottom left of screen by default). In the settings page you will see "windows update" on the top right part of the screen. Click that, then allow it to check for an update, then install the update and your PC will likely need to restart. Then hopefully forza will run just fine!

Good luck everyone
    This is does not fix the issue because I do not have any updates available to me and it just gets stuck on "syncing data".
  5. Matus25601 Win User

Same, here, so I am either stuck on synchronizing on launch or when I run it as administrator I am stuck in "loading... please wait"
  6. JoeyZnoj Win User

i had same problem today and yesterday tried everything but what worked was right clicking on the game and running it as administrator and it worked for me
Thema:

1. How do I fix Forza Horizon 5 constantly syncing data while launching it on PC - Similar Threads - fix Forza Horizon

2. How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...: When I launch Forza Horizon 5 and hit enter to start the game, it shows a pop-up to sign in, but the pop-up is not asking for an email, it is asking for the password to my old Microsoft email that...
  3. How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8: I tried to verify and repair multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game i even reset the app in setting and updated drivers along with getting some windows updates and nothing seems to...
  4. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration: So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show the problem, but that's about it. It's been...
  5. How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5: 3 weeks ago I played the game Forza Horizon 5 smoothly until the next day, May 14, 2023, suddenly the game when click start stuck loading please wait then crash until now, my windows 11 all latest...
  6. Need fix in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need fix in forza horizon 5: Dear Devs, I am a big fan of forza horizon 4 and 5 After the last update in horizon 5 rally adventure i am facing alot of issues in the game are 1. My character is all shadowed 2. In map I...
  7. My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it: So I downloaded forza horizon 5 for pc because i got the xbox gamepass for pc again, Ive upgraded my parts like my motherboard, ram, and cpu. Before i upgraded it, forza horizon 5 was able to...
  8. my forza horizon 5 isnt showing up on group posts on pc how do i fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my forza horizon 5 isnt showing up on group posts on pc how do i fix this: im playing forza and it wont show forza horizon5 group posts a95ec56f-af53-431c-b27e-5105cda827a6
  9. How do I fix my Forza Horizon 4 saved data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Forza Horizon 4 saved data?: So, I loaded up Forza Horizon 4 after about 2 months. It won't load my saved data. It does load my DLC and my designs, but it won't load my cars, progress, and money. Does anyone know how to fix...
  10. Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!: Hi, Forza Horizon 5 is crashing on startup. I already tried EVERY god damn "fix" i found on the internet. I even reinstalled my entire Windows, but it still keeps crashing. Im absolutely tired...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 5 syncing data fixed