How do I fix Disney+ saying it's installing when it's not?

Discus and support How do I fix Disney+ saying it's installing when it's not? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried downloading Disney+ a few days ago and it said it started the download but when I click the "view in queue" button there is nothing there. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chels82726, May 19, 2023.

1. Chels82726
    Chels82726 Guest

I tried downloading Disney+ a few days ago and it said it started the download but when I click the "view in queue" button there is nothing there.

I found an old post with the same issue and went though all the steps. Restarting the Xbox, checking for updates, doing a hard reset and unplugging it, making sure i had enough storage space, trying the download from a different account etc. I got annoyed and left it for a few days and went to try again today figuring it must work by now and absolutely nothing. It's just stuck saying it's downloading and there's nothing I can do about it.

How do I fix this?

:)

Chels82726, May 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. Ghostkiller42069 Win User

Does someone have a link to Data Pack 2 for Call of Duty Modern Warfare

When i try to install the data pack 2 it says installation stopped how do i fix this?
  4. kingrob Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

It seems like Disney has opted to use the Redstar streaming service, so we have "Disney", but it's not really Disney. It's Redstar, streaming Disney content.

It's mind boggling how Netflix and Amazon can offer a great Windows 10 app, but South Africans are blocked from installing the official Disney app
  5. EllB-08 Win User

How do I fix when it says that my game is corrupted after I install it

I've had exactly the same, did you manage to resolve?
  6. Maracaskeh Win User

How do I fix when it says that my game is corrupted after I install it

What I did to resolve it was simply by doing a factory reset but keeping the games and apps and all I had to do was sign my account back in and my games were fine.
Thema:

1. How do I fix Disney+ saying it's installing when it's not? - Similar Threads - fix Disney+ saying

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  5. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  6. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  7. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  10. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...