How do I Fix desync?

Discus and support How do I Fix desync? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So for the past several days my sister and I have had issues with our wireless controllers randomly disconnecting from our Xboxes, the advice from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kyandi Fox, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Kyandi Fox
    Kyandi Fox Guest

How do I Fix desync?

So for the past several days my sister and I have had issues with our wireless controllers randomly disconnecting from our Xboxes, the advice from the website doesn't work and it started to happened after the last update, how do we fix it?

:)

Kyandi Fox, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Kyandi Fox Win User

How do I Fix desync?

We have only 1 controller for each, they are in the same room about 5 feet apart, she has Xbox one X and I have an Xbox one S. The guide on the Xbox says to go to a certain help selection call Console and Accessories but it doesn't exist and the videos on YouTube that tell you how to fix it don't work either. The controller disconnects and flashes twice before reconnecting, sometimes it is less than a minute between other times it is hours. It happens after we updated the consoles and controllers recently
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I Fix desync?

Hi Kyandi

This is the article that you followed, right?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If yes, are you able to try the method two?
    The one that’s with a PC

Or try this (in a Windows PC as well)

Connect the controller via USB then open Xbox Accessories App
    Once there press Windows key + R and paste the next command in the box:

xboxaccessories:\\firmwareupdate?legacyDowngrade=true

Hit Enter and now Xbox Accessories App will prompt a message and the firmware downgrade process is going to start

And, if your controller supports Bluetooth connection, please try pairing the controller with a different device like your phone to see if the same happens or not
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I Fix desync?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kyandi

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you and your sister have?

Both consoles are in the same room?

Is this happening with all the wireless controllers or only two controllers?

And, please tell me the advices that you already tried from the website (or share the articles that you followed)

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Kyandi Fox Win User

How do I Fix desync?

So the PC backdating of the firmware did not work, it still disconnects, it does this weird thing where it disconnects the light flashes twice a and then reconnects, sometimes it is connect for about 5 seconds
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

fatalities/rage quitters

[quote user="Varakharne"]

Yes I do, I will try that Juxa thank you :)

[/quote]

You're welcome! Afterwards, if you still have the odd desync happen message the person who desynced on you and let them know.
Thema:

How do I Fix desync?

1. How do I Fix desync? - Similar Threads - Fix desync

2. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  5. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  6. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  7. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  8. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  9. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  10. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...