How do I Fix desync?

Discus and support How do I Fix desync? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So for the past several days my sister and I have had issues with our wireless controllers randomly disconnecting from our Xboxes, the advice from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kyandi Fox, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Kyandi Fox
    Kyandi Fox Guest

How do I Fix desync?

So for the past several days my sister and I have had issues with our wireless controllers randomly disconnecting from our Xboxes, the advice from the website doesn't work and it started to happened after the last update, how do we fix it?

:)

Kyandi Fox, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Catherine Cus. Win User

How do I fix it

Hi,

For in-game related inquiries, we recommend that you post your concern to the Forza Horizon community. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Regards.
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

how do i fix this?

Hi Dragon,

Please check our

Xbox Live Status.
    Currently there is a known issue for Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account. On the site, please click Notify Me when signed into the account and it will ask for a 10 digit phone number. It will announce
    when the service is back up and running.

I hope this helps
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

how do i fix this?

Hello Timing,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Please give this a try and let us know if that helps.

This is a system app that enables PC games to connect to Xbox Live.
    Xbox Identity Provider

Thank you.
  5. TimingDragon700 Win User

how do i fix this?

I am sorry to say that it did not work, it still pops up with the same messsage.
  6. XBF George L Win User

How do i fix this?

Thema:

How do I Fix desync?

1. How do I Fix desync? - Similar Threads - Fix desync

2. Why does my modern warfare 2 on Xbox says I am offline not joinable? How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my modern warfare 2 on Xbox says I am offline not joinable? How do I fix this?: I have been trying to figure out why I can’t search and add friends that are on other platforms and it keeps saying I’m offline not joinable. It’s aggravating what’s going on...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix input delay and input errors on Xbox consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix input delay and input errors on Xbox consoles?: I have been having a terrible input delay for about a year now on my Xbox. Whenever I press the buttons on the controller it is delayed and there are SOO many input errors. It has completely...
  4. Fallout 4 doesn't lauch after installing mods, How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 doesn't lauch after installing mods, How to fix?: Fallout 4 doesn't lauch after installing mods, trough the in game mod downloader 3bf7943d-e6f6-426b-9b5f-d8f9a678d2c0
  5. How do I fix a blackscreen after loading for specific games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a blackscreen after loading for specific games?: There are certain games (A Plague Tale: Requiem, Metal Hellslinger) that when launched will load the developer screens but then get stuck on a blackscreen. This doesn't happen for most games...
  6. how do i fix an issue i have with the xbox app where i cant play or download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix an issue i have with the xbox app where i cant play or download games: i have an issue where i cant download or play games using the xbox app or the microsoft store using my xbox pcgamepass subscription. my gamepass subscription hasent expierd yet and i cant find an...
  7. How to Fix Microsoft store not installing anything

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Fix Microsoft store not installing anything: I can't download anything from the microsoft store, and I can't download the minecraft launcher, or the xbox app from the chrome downloads. I've tried reseting the cashe and app, as well as...
  8. How i can fix this? >Microsoft store lag<

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How i can fix this? >Microsoft store lag<: Yo so i have this lag where microsoft store just jumps on my screen i cant shut it down and it always comes back on my screen. It all started when i launched my minecraft launcher and i cant do...
  9. how do you fix you can't play with content created by other players because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you fix you can't play with content created by other players because of how your...: please help me with this i have been trying to fix it for months and can't find any solutions 2738d270-d4d0-4d7a-b80b-c8ab766b4bfc
  10. It has been years and there is still no fix to YouTube audio constantly desyncing on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    It has been years and there is still no fix to YouTube audio constantly desyncing on Xbox...: This seems like such a common problem that every couple of minutes the audio de syncs from the video and seems like there are many people that have had this issue and that it has been reported. Is...