How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?

Discus and support How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I stream from my Xbox series S onto Twitch my audio sounds horribly choppy. I am using a wireless headset and wireless controller. It’s not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NukaColaSour, May 27, 2023.

1. NukaColaSour
    NukaColaSour Guest

Every time I stream from my Xbox series S onto Twitch my audio sounds horribly choppy. I am using a wireless headset and wireless controller. It’s not just my voice what is choppy it’s also the game as well. I have changed HDMI’s. I have restarted the Consol I’ve done everything that I can think to make this choppiness go away. I could really use some help.

:)

NukaColaSour, May 27, 2023
  2. Rayan Shadman Win User

Has anyone found a solution to this? I have gone through three different headsets in the last month and my audio is so choppy when streaming from my xbox to twitch, the audio just isn't clear at all and the audio is so choppy! I have no idea what else I can possible do to make my audio just clear and understandable
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

In order for us to isolate the issue further, kindly use a different headset device to see if it works.

Also, try to use a different Xbox wireless controller as well to connect your headset device.

Please let me know the results once you're done.
  4. YahboiiQ2269 Win User

So i believe i figured out a solution start your stream without you headphones in wait like a minute then plug your headphones in
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it. *
  6. Quartrs Win User

I will try this out tomorrow. This issue is actually insane.
Thema:

1. How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S? - Similar Threads - fix choppy audio

2. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  3. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  4. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  5. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  6. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  7. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  8. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  9. How to fix choppy headphone audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix choppy headphone audio: I recently got a new Xbox series x and ever sense I got it I have been having problems with the audio on a and off seeming at random. I used different controller and headsets and it still randomly...
  10. How to fix choppy stream audio?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix choppy stream audio?: I stream from my xbox and dont have a microphone or anything other than the game audio. Its just game audio that is really choppy in the stream but in my headphones its completely fine....