how do i fix audio glitchy noise on my live on twitch by xbx seires X?

Discus and support how do i fix audio glitchy noise on my live on twitch by xbx seires X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello. i have started to do some streaming while i play and sometimes, without any motivation, if i go to watch my live i find a horrendous scratching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Born2kill9802, Dec 15, 2022.

1. how do i fix audio glitchy noise on my live on twitch by xbx seires X?

hello. i have started to do some streaming while i play and sometimes, without any motivation, if i go to watch my live i find a horrendous scratching glitch of the audio. this is really upsetting for people who's watching my streaming because is really loudy and i've realised that it come from my headset. if i plug it off the loud glitchy noise disappears.

i leave a clip that explain to you the problem.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CreativeColorfulBulgogiOMGScoots-qOOtYaDsycbL4tpm

i am playing with a Nacon cabled controller and my headset is a Razer Kraken.

the strange part is that this problem is just related to my livestream, if i'll go to a party chat, everyone can hear me very cleary...how can i fix this really huge problem?

:)

Born2kill9802, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Born2kill9802, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your audio on Twitch.

It seems there really is no issue with the controller's 3.5 mm jack as there doesn't seem to be an issue when you're not streaming.

However, I do believe your issue is may be with the cable that your controller is using. It's possible that there may be a frayed wire or something in there or it could be that Twitch simply doesn't like that particular brand of controller.

I do know that in the past I have seen others with similar issues when using a wired controller with a wired headset
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Make sure you mute Twitch by right clicking on the tab and select mute. I would also recommend muting the PC audio as well to prevent feedback
  4. Born2kill9802 Win User

hello, mr. onyx, thanks for the reply. first of all yes, i haven't any kind of audio problem, even if i am on chat group while i'm streaming. my friends can hear me as i ca near them, and this problem is never happend offstream, it just happens if i oper twitch to see how my stream is going thtat this problem appears, and sometimess came and leave completely randomoulsy...

currently i'm using the cabled controller because i've read on internet that reduces the audio lag, this evening i'll try with an OG wireless controller elite, if the problem keeps going. i will let you know
  5. CarTzy Win User

Streaming to twitch with headset no mic audio

Hello Oxfaction,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with streaming on Twitch with your Xbox X. There are a few possible reasons why your mic is not working properly. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

- Make sure your headset is compatible with Xbox X and Twitch app.

- Check your audio settings on your Xbox X and make sure your mic is enabled and the volume is adjusted. You can do this by going to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories > Xbox Wireless Controller > Volume.

- Check your audio settings on your Twitch app and make sure your mic is enabled and the volume is adjusted. You can do this by going to Settings > Audio > Microphone.

- Try unplugging and plugging back your headset or using a different headset to see if the problem persists.

- Restart your Xbox X and your Twitch app and try streaming again.

Please see:

Using Twitch to Stream - Microsoft Community

Streaming from your Xbox Series X or S on Twitch | Twitch Creator Camp

If none of these steps work, you need to speak with our live support team for further assistance.
  6. TiedGangstar Win User

Battlefield 4 kicked back to xbox one home screen

Hi have the realy same problem and makes me tired playing my favourite game already talked with an xbox support agent told me to "clear persistant storage" on "cd and blue ray" menu from your xbx one but nothing's better after that! My problem isn't fixed
    yet until an xbx live patch because the problem is also in CODghost but when I'm on campain no problem... so xbx live problem, xbx One live problem I think...
Thema:

1. how do i fix audio glitchy noise on my live on twitch by xbx seires X? - Similar Threads - fix audio glitchy

2. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  3. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  6. My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?: My mic is getting audio from Xbox however my mic is not inputting into my Xbox to chat in parties online. It was working fine a few days ago. I’ve tried all the things that were suggested,...
  7. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.: There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming! 46d3df6a-8594-4dfa-b06a-a7264725a260
  8. How to fix game audio on xbox series x headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix game audio on xbox series x headset.: I just got headphones and xbox already ruined them. The game audio was working just fine until I went into a party chat with my friends, the game audio just stopped working like that. I can still...
  9. So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings: You go to settings the follow this GENERAL>VOLUME & AUDIO OUTPUT> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS> MUTE SPEAKER AUDIO WHEN HEADSET ATTACHED I am posting this because I have seen a few people posting about...
  10. I’ve tried 3 different tvs and 3 different HDMI cables to try and fix my Xbox audio from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve tried 3 different tvs and 3 different HDMI cables to try and fix my Xbox audio from...: Is my sound chip faulty, and if so, does Microsoft still do repairs on the Xbox one? 96510a5e-07a6-4d81-ac7b-84e5b36b33d0