How Do i fix an issue with my games on pc game pass where i boot the game and it just...

Discus and support How Do i fix an issue with my games on pc game pass where i boot the game and it just... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've tried everything i can about rebooting powershell and the apps and what not and nothing has worked. its not even all the games. only some of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DizAstreuss, Dec 18, 2022.

1. DizAstreuss
    DizAstreuss Guest

How Do i fix an issue with my games on pc game pass where i boot the game and it just...

So I've tried everything i can about rebooting powershell and the apps and what not and nothing has worked.
    its not even all the games. only some of them. But when I try and boot them up from the xbox app or the windows store

it brings up the game on a title? screen with a little loading wheel in the bottom right corner that says "Signing in"

and no matter how long i let it sit it doesnt change from that screen. Please help?

How Do i fix an issue with my games on pc game pass where i boot the game and it just... [​IMG]

:)

DizAstreuss, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Jason Guer Win User

How Do i fix an issue with my games on pc game pass where i boot the game and it just forever stays on a "Signing in" screen?

Hello DizAstreuss

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. DizAstreuss Win User

How Do i fix an issue with my games on pc game pass where i boot the game and it just forever stays on a "Signing in" screen?

Sorry I never got notified. And that hasn't worked. I've tried everything I could find on google and I've even chatted with people on the Microsoft chat for help. I've tried codes in powershell I've tried what you mentioned I've tried the clock thing I've uninstalled reinstalled I've reboot/repaired the Microsoft store app and gaming services stuff it literally just will not work. :( if there's anything not mentioned here let me know and I'll pet you know if I've tried it. 😅 haha
  4. Jason Guer Win User

Hello DizAstreuss

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue in accessing all your games wherein you stuck in sign in screen to your PC. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

We truly appreciate your time and we would like to express our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it has caused you and this is certainly not the situation we want you to be. If we can only do more to solve this problem, it just got to the point that there are things we can't control. However, you may try to follow the steps below to fix the issue.

• Press the Windows key + I to open the settings
    • Choose Apps and Feature
    • Find the Xbox App then right-click select Repair
    • Restart the PC
    Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Reuben Butler Win User

Season pass

This is now a new issue where i do not seem to have the benefits of the game pass, money was taken from my account and the subscription is there in my account however i still have to purchase game pass to download games.

Fixing this may fix my other problem, not too sure.
  6. Francia J. Win User

How do I fix my game pass

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please try buying an Xbox game pass through the Microsoft Store website? Check if there will be an improvement from there.
Thema:

1. How Do i fix an issue with my games on pc game pass where i boot the game and it just... - Similar Threads - fix issue games

2. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  3. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  4. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  5. How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?: I'm visiting my family for Christmas. We have been trying to figure out of why games are getting uninstall on their own in the Xbox One X when turning on the console(internal and external...
  6. Is there any way to have your data in a game be deleted to fix an issue in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to have your data in a game be deleted to fix an issue in game.: In the elder scrolls V, there seems that the most recent update plus the mod “Ugh Mod Manager” has caused me to not be able to do anything with the modding. I can’t disable, delete, or even change...
  7. When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen...: Recently upgraded from the series S to the X and all games with the gen tag scarlett crash consistently every hour or so, forcing me to either the dashboard or restarting the console, there is no...
  8. Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?: Been playing snow runner for a few days. Across my series x and s. Had no issues. Started on my x, the game would crash after a short period of play. Now happening on my s...
  9. How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...: I can only invite them to party chat not the game 161ac864-0028-4e09-a41d-ca77aa070ace
  10. How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...: When I try to launch a game from the Xbox app or Microsoft store I get an error saying windows cannot access the specified path or I may not have permission to access the item....