how do I fix an audio issue with Minecraft bedrock edition for windows

Discus and support how do I fix an audio issue with Minecraft bedrock edition for windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The issue pertains to how all the audio sounds crunchy and compressed. It happens to any sound in the game from clicking a menu to walking and punching... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor Haley, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Connor Haley
    Connor Haley Guest

The issue pertains to how all the audio sounds crunchy and compressed. It happens to any sound in the game from clicking a menu to walking and punching blocks when loaded into a world. It only happens in this game, no other game.

:)

Connor Haley, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Connor Haley,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are experiencing audio issue while playing Minecraft on your Windows device. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

We would like to know about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution to your concern.

1. Are you using an external speaker or the built-in speaker for your device?
    2. Have you tried playing music using other application and not experiencing the issue?
    3. What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

For the meantime, refer to the troubleshooting steps listed on the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC

The update for the Windows version of Minecraft bedrock edition has been blocked until further notice due to a bug that was deleting some users worlds. There is nothing you can do to update it until the issue that Minecraft has is fixed.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why does my Minecraft Bedrock edition doesnt update

The update for the Windows version of Minecraft bedrock edition has been blocked until further notice due to a bug that was deleting some users worlds. There is nothing you can do to update it until the issue that Minecraft has is fixed.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft not updating

Thema:

1. how do I fix an audio issue with Minecraft bedrock edition for windows - Similar Threads - fix audio issue

2. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  3. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  4. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  5. My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?: My mic is getting audio from Xbox however my mic is not inputting into my Xbox to chat in parties online. It was working fine a few days ago. I’ve tried all the things that were suggested,...
  6. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.: There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming! 46d3df6a-8594-4dfa-b06a-a7264725a260
  7. How to fix game audio on xbox series x headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix game audio on xbox series x headset.: I just got headphones and xbox already ruined them. The game audio was working just fine until I went into a party chat with my friends, the game audio just stopped working like that. I can still...
  8. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...
  9. Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a...: the audio issue for the xbox while streaming is a horrible in and out lag of a crackle. we need this fixed! dda92d83-0ec7-4e24-bddb-721790550317
  10. How to fix audio issues when I use Microsoft owned apps

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix audio issues when I use Microsoft owned apps: Whenever I use a Microsoft app, most of the time being Minecraft, and I use another source of audio such as Discord, Voicemod, or the Xbox Overlay Party Chat, either the Minecraft audio or my...