How do I fix an accessories connectivity issue if the issue doesn’t stem from a device.

Discus and support How do I fix an accessories connectivity issue if the issue doesn’t stem from a device. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had a persisting issue for months now and I’ve had enough. My wireless headset began getting staticky and disconnecting from my Xbox One. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adamn853, Mar 26, 2023.

1. adamn853
    adamn853 Guest

How do I fix an accessories connectivity issue if the issue doesn’t stem from a device.

I’ve had a persisting issue for months now and I’ve had enough. My wireless headset began getting staticky and disconnecting from my Xbox One. I thought it might be the headset so I got a new one. The problem persisted. I figured maybe it could somehow be an issue with the controller, I got a new one and the problem persisted. Then I figured maybe it’s my Xbox, it was pretty old after all. So for Christmas I got a Series S. The problem persists but now it’s been added to. Now each time any, and I literally mean any headset I use, begins to disconnect and get staticky, my controllers follow suit. When one wireless item disconnects so does the other. I have no idea what it could be, I’ve even tried wired headsets and the static and disconnection continue.

:)

adamn853, Mar 26, 2023
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Never again

I find that 9 times out of 10 connection issues stem from your network and not the things attached to it.
  3. Mister Taurus Win User

Problemas com Dolby Access

We appreciate the update on this issue. Can you tell us if you attempted to reset your router as well? This issue seems to be stemming from the connection, so be sure to check the router as well. Be sure to let us know how it goes.
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

problem with xbox 360

Hey there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. This particular issue can stem from the hard drive or it can stem from an issue with the power supply. Do you see any other issues with the console or error codes? Any other issues that can't be explained?
    We're here to help.
  5. Nikhar_K Win User

Issue connecting my Xbox wireless controller to my PC or my laptop

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it could be when the computer doesn’t work as it is supposed to, we will look into this for you. However. we would like to know the following details:

• Does this issue occur if you connect the controller back to the Laptop?

You may try removing the hidden devices for Bluetooth devices from the computer and check if that helps in resolving the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Bluetooth and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

You may also try updating the controller. Follow the steps from
    How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

For more information, you may refer the articles Connect
    and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

and
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator
  6. XBF Esteban R Win User

*HELP* Xbox One S Disconnecting From All Online Games

Hey there, sayyers!

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of modem and/or router are you using?

This issue could be stemming from an network problem with that.

I would try to see if you have the same problem when connected to another network.

If you do, it's basically a clear indicator that something is up with how your console is connecting to the internet.

If you don't, and you have tried all that troubleshooting that you outlined already, then the only thing I can suggest is trying the reset to factory defaults that removes everything or getting your console for a hardware problem with connectivity.

If you do want to go ahead with a repair, you can create one by going to our site at

Device Support

Let us know how this information helped out with the issue.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. How do I fix an accessories connectivity issue if the issue doesn’t stem from a device. - Similar Threads - fix accessories connectivity

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  6. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  7. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  8. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  9. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  10. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...