How do i fix account issues with store and xbox accounts not matching on PC ultimate game pass?

Discus and support How do i fix account issues with store and xbox accounts not matching on PC ultimate game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue with using the xbox app and game pass on PC. My microsoft email for my pc and my xbox email for my gamertag are different emails.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Norsworthy, May 22, 2023.

1. How do i fix account issues with store and xbox accounts not matching on PC ultimate game pass?

I am having an issue with using the xbox app and game pass on PC. My microsoft email for my pc and my xbox email for my gamertag are different emails. I just signed up for game pass ultimate but i cant play games from the cloud because an error says my store account and game account must match. I also think i might have mistakenly purchased ultimate game pass through my store account email and not my gamertag email. What do i need to do to reslove these issues?

:)

James Norsworthy, May 22, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

How do i fix account issues with store and xbox accounts not matching on PC ultimate game pass?

Hi,James! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately since you can not transfer a subscription from one account to another and since both your PC and Xbox accounts need to be the same.

A refund will be the only way to go. Afer getting it please get your subscription with the right account

To get a subscription refunded:

You may be eligible to cancel your recurring subscription and request a refund, but not all subscription purchases are eligible for a refund. If you qualify for a refund, you will see the option to cancel immediately and request a refund when reviewing your subscription status.

Head on over to https://account.microsoft.com/services

Sign into your Microsoft account and choose the Services and Subscription tab on the web page

Find the subscription you would like to cancel.

Click Manage.

Check if you are elegible for a refund
  3. AngelObullets Win User

My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

On game pass ultimate both accounts need to have the game pass since there isn't any game sharing on pc, I came across the same issue but it fixed itself when both myself and partner got Xbox game pass ultimate at the same time.
  4. PaulT_73 Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC not launching games

I had the same code issue and it was to do with my store settings in game pass not matching the xbox live account. Having said that I have discovered when I get 0x803F8001 if I log edge into my xbox live account first it seems to fix the problem.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Game pass not sharing?

My girlfriend had recently got game pass ultimate and we said we would gameshare it. Her home xbox is my xbox and my accounts home xbox is on her console. The subscription is only showing up on her xbox and is not transferring to mine also how do i fix this?
    Gamesharing through the "Home" feature does not share the Ultimate subscription. "Home" console lets you play any of her purchased and downloaded games even if they are from Game Pass. Your account will not show as having Ultimate, and your account will not be able to utilize Game Pass PC or cloud gaming. Those features are only for the account that actually purchased Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. XBF John Win User

PC Xbox App not recognising Game Pass Ultimate Sub

Hello,

I see you are having an issue with your Xbox App. If I am understanding correctly it is reading your account as owning "Xbox Game Pass for PC" when it should read for "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate". If that is the case here are some details that I will need to assist you.

When you log into your Microsoft account and check under Services & Subscriptions that you see "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate." and no other Game Pass Subscriptions.

If it does say "Game Pass Ultimate", please open the Xbox App, choose settings > Account > If if still says "Xbox Game Pass for PC" Please click the "Change my Microsoft Store Account" and make sure you are logged into the account that owns Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Sometimes the account that is logged into the Microsoft Store, is not the same one that is used for your Xbox Account or Subscriptions.

In addition, could you please let me know if the "Cloud Gaming" Option appears on your App setting menu.

Best Regards,

Thema:

1. How do i fix account issues with store and xbox accounts not matching on PC ultimate game pass? - Similar Threads - fix account issues

2. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  5. How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?: I have 2 friends that have this problem and it does not allow me to receive invites from games, from them. They can join my games but it says "offline" next to their accounts. Also I can't here...
  6. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...
  7. To fix an account wipe issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    To fix an account wipe issue: I went to hop on my Xbox 1 to play some devil may cry to find out all my accounts on the system got wiped. I tried hard resetting my Xbox even to the extent of unplugging it from the tv and...
  8. How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?: Hello So I’m trying to sign up to the Xbox Developer Program and this is my first time. I was filling out my account but then I noticed I entered the wrong country after continuing to next page....
  9. How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?: I have purchased the gamepass on my account so i can play exoprimal. I downloaded the game, im logged in on the same account on the store, my xbox account and everything else inbetweeen. However...
  10. How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023: Hello, I'm trying to log into Minecraft for myself, for a few months now I've had a problem with the pin. I made a new Microsoft account so I could attempt to do this without needing to email my...