How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?

Discus and support How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a friend that was block but now I'm friends again. COD is saying there still block. How do I fix this. 957d9990-7ab4-4413-abe1-a5a1f5e5a034 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z2spiderYbanana, Mar 24, 2018.

1. How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?

I had a friend that was block but now I'm friends again. COD is saying there still block. How do I fix this.

:)

Z2spiderYbanana, Mar 24, 2018
  2. minecraft

hello this is Golden Boy. I'm having troubles with one in every single one of my world. My friends can't join me it's not a club. I don't but they can't join me but I can join them. Not a club its not a realm it's the world. He always says disconnected.
    I'm asking for a Minecraft admin to come and help me fix my world. Give me the correct answer. The multiplayer connection comes back. Good. the nat connection. Comes. Back open. I don't need to change no settings. I. I need a barrier. Block. and I need somebody
    to help fix my world, so my friends can join me. I need somebody who is good at building. Who has experience of being an admin? Who? Is good at fixing worlds? I have said I've reported this 5 times. And. They all came back with settings if not setting. That
    is going wrong, they can not join me. They used to be able to. Join me. But no they can't but I can join them. Give me a good answer that does it have to do with settings. I just need somebody who can help fix my world and stop making it say. Disconnected
    from world. For my friends I need someone who who? Who is played on a PC? And. Someone, who can fix the world. who are the experience of mods I play on Xbox One console? I need my city world to work. Need my friends to go to join me, I need somebody to fix
    my world for me. So. Please. 13 years old. Never really like some help somebody who could fix my world for me that I don't think do it myself. Please. And how do I get a structure block on aan Xbox One. Cancel. And how do I get a barrier block on Xbox One
    can't? Please tell me my name is Golden Boy 5642. Please help. Give me the correct answer I've asked for help 5 times at least. Is that too hard to ask for? Make sure if you're gonna respond to this make sure you read the whole thing and try to understand
    what I'm trying to say.

goldenboy5642, Mar 24, 2018
  3. NME MEDIC
    NME MEDIC Guest
    Cannot Co-op with friends in Dead Rising 3

Can we please have a fix for this? Me and my brother can't play co op and yes we have open NAT and all that other stuff. How do we play co op. I only want to play co op. Main reason I got the game was because of co op. Please help! We get the same
    stupid pop ups in the game. Can't join try again or lost connection.

NME MEDIC, Mar 24, 2018
  4. How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?

Hey Z2spiderYbanana!

To make sure we're understanding you clearly, you previously blocked this user, but you have since unblocked them and you're currently friends on Xbox Live?

So we can take a closer look with you here, can you reply back with some additional information?

1. Which Call of Duty game are you trying to play?

2. Are you playing on an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console?

3. Do you see any issue connecting with that friend in any other games?

4. Do you see the same issue with any other friends when you try to play that Call of Duty title with them?

5. Can you include a picture of any specific error messages you're seeing, in your reply?

Mister Quasar, Mar 25, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?

Hey Z2spiderYbanana!

To make sure we're understanding you clearly, you previously blocked this user, but you have since unblocked them and you're currently friends on Xbox Live?

So we can take a closer look with you here, can you reply back with some additional information?

1. Which Call of Duty game are you trying to play?

2. Are you playing on an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console?

3. Do you see any issue connecting with that friend in any other games?

4. Do you see the same issue with any other friends when you try to play that Call of Duty title with them?

5. Can you include a picture of any specific error messages you're seeing, in your reply?
  6. LastDon6585 Win User

What problems have you ran into so far?

I can't seem to join up with friends to play multi player together. Keeps saying "game session no longer exists"...
  7. Agent Ghost17 Win User

GTA4

when i try to connect to my friends GTA 4 party game it says "can't connect to game session returning to single player"
  8. CrispedScarab84 Win User

8 days bad sport this game is garbage online

Why dont you do this on single player or on a solo session ? As i saied u have NO REASON to join other players on free roam

Call ur friends or do some missions and then call ur friends to ur ''gay session''
  9. EightDiagram197 Win User

Family+ privacy setting issues

whenever I go into start a party or try and join one I use (Xbox app) is sais access reature blocked how do I fix this so I can join party’s
Thema:

1. How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session? - Similar Threads - fix connection player

2. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  5. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  6. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  7. Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.: This has been going on for a year too long. Y’all need to fix this bs. submitted by /u/Cman4298 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  9. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  10. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...