How do I fix a blackscreen after loading for specific games?

Discus and support How do I fix a blackscreen after loading for specific games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are certain games (A Plague Tale: Requiem, Metal Hellslinger) that when launched will load the developer screens but then get stuck on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HensCY, Dec 8, 2022.

1. HensCY
    HensCY Guest

There are certain games (A Plague Tale: Requiem, Metal Hellslinger) that when launched will load the developer screens but then get stuck on a blackscreen. This doesn't happen for most games though. I do meet the min specs (RTX 3090, i7 12700K, 32gb RAM) and have installed all the latest drivers and system updates. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, have you found a fix? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.

:)

HensCY, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello HensCY,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to launch certain games in developer screens and experience getting stuck and have black screen. We understand that you wanted to launch the game without issues and is looking for fix on this. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

We saw that your thread is listed on Xbox on Windows, may we confirm if you are using your computer when launching these games? May we ask if there is a need for you to be on developer screens? Are you part of the game tester/Insider or mods creators of the game? If yes, you might need to reach out to the game developer directly and ask if you they can provide you with any details of how to prevent the black screen or getting stuck while launching the game.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. Do you mind providing us further details about the game if any case, you are not part of the game tester/Insider or mods creators of the game?
    2. May we confirm what this developer screens means?
    3. Do you mind posting a screenshot of the issue while concealing any personal information?
    4. Are these games installed from Xbox app or Microsoft Store or from game developer's website?
    Support articles about black screen for both PC and Xbox Console for your reference:

Troubleshoot gameplay, performance, and stability issues on a Windows device | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot performance and stability issues in PC games | Xbox Support

Troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox is on | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot system updates on Xbox | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Sandman2019 Win User

My xbox is not displaying on screen.

I did that for like 10 times and even the eject button and sync at both times and still doesnt show up i think its a blackscreen problem, how do u fix this?
  5. Deceptor1968 Win User

Xbox One Twitch App Viewing Issue

also in canada twich has been blackscreen with only chat loading
  6. Twist3d Drift3r Win User

Trying to download games on Game Pass but it is stuck on 0%

Thank you guys so much for fixing the download issue.. but now I'm faced with a new issue where when booting forza, It just gets locked on a blackscreen after the xbox games studio logo... :( Idk what to do anymore.. seriously ready to bang my head against a brick wall.
Thema:

1. How do I fix a blackscreen after loading for specific games? - Similar Threads - fix blackscreen loading

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  5. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  6. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  7. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  10. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...