how do i fix a account that is on an old friends xbox that refuses to get rid of it.

Discus and support how do i fix a account that is on an old friends xbox that refuses to get rid of it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HI my friend [Mod Removed - Personal Information] refuse to get rid of my account and is doing things i dont want to do. such as doing inappropriate... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dakota watts, Oct 15, 2018.

1. dakota  watts
    dakota watts Guest

how do i fix a account that is on an old friends xbox that refuses to get rid of it.

HI my friend [Mod Removed - Personal Information] refuse to get rid of my account and is doing things i dont want to do. such as doing inappropriate thing and saying things.

\

:)

dakota watts, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Vairkjosa
    Vairkjosa Guest
    Adoption Confusion

I don't see how it would be possible to adopt with the Old Lady at the orphanage as that is the reason we got rid of her in the first place. She was a child molester and needed to go to Oblivion. You can however get rid of her without actually doing the
    DB stuff. Just refuse to kill anyone at the shack for Astrid. The young Aretino boy is the one who asks you to rid the world of that old witch, not the DB.

Vairkjosa, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Getting rid of child account

years ago when i made my account on the 360, i wasnt old enough to do anything online. I am 18 now and i want to get rid of my child account but i am not able to. It told me to add an adult to change the settings and when i did it worked but when i got rid
    of the adult account, i was put back into a child account. I just spent 25 dollars on a live membership so i could play with friends jsut to realize that i am in a child account. How can i upgrade my account to an adult account?

League of Ewoks, Oct 15, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Dakota,

Thank you for bringing his issue to our attention. There is a section of the
    Microsoft account management website
    that allows Microsoft account holders to view the devices that their account is on. This section of the website will let customers manage those devices. You can choose to remove the account from those devices. Be sure
    to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 15, 2018
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    The first thing you should do is log into account.microsoft.com and change the password. You should also turn on

2 step verification
    on the account.

If they still have access and have made purchases on your account, you should contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com/contact-us to open an unauthorized access case.

bowski477, Nov 5, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

The first thing you should do is log into account.microsoft.com and change the password. You should also turn on

2 step verification
    on the account.

If they still have access and have made purchases on your account, you should contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com/contact-us to open an unauthorized access case.
  7. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello Dakota,

Thank you for bringing his issue to our attention. There is a section of the
    Microsoft account management website
    that allows Microsoft account holders to view the devices that their account is on. This section of the website will let customers manage those devices. You can choose to remove the account from those devices. Be sure
    to let us know the results!
  8. Vairkjosa Win User

Adoption Confusion

I don't see how it would be possible to adopt with the Old Lady at the orphanage as that is the reason we got rid of her in the first place. She was a child molester and needed to go to Oblivion. You can however get rid of her without actually doing the
    DB stuff. Just refuse to kill anyone at the shack for Astrid. The young Aretino boy is the one who asks you to rid the world of that old witch, not the DB.
  9. Smwutches Win User

How do I get rid of this account

10. EightDuke739922 Win User

How do I get rid of this account

Check this link out for a "How-To" on
    Closing Your Microsoft Account

Good luck and take care!
    This is how to delete my email account, not this windows live thingy **** that's impossible to delete, xbox account thing, I want my email as said, but not this stupid account linked to it.

I've known for the longest time how to delete my email account, so I don't need help on that.
Thema:

1. how do i fix a account that is on an old friends xbox that refuses to get rid of it. - Similar Threads - fix account old

2. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  3. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  4. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  5. How to fix add new account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix add new account?: My Xbox series X isn’t letting me add my account back after I removed it all its doing when I click the add new button is going to the loading screen with the spinning circle and after about 20...
  6. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  7. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  8. Cant fix my account restrictions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant fix my account restrictions: Help! So when I was younger I created a live account and basically since I was too young I was not able to do so without a parent account's consent. so what I did was create a fake email account...
  9. How to Fix a Microsoft Account Tied to Old Email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Fix a Microsoft Account Tied to Old Email?: I originally signed up for my Microsoft account to use XBox Live many years ago, using the only email account I had at the time, which was an @us.army.mil address. Those servers are shut down and...
  10. Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...: I posted about this before and I even tried going to support but I believe my answer can be found here if an administrator can handle this case and contact the enforcement team to investigate a...