How do i fix 100 percent packet loss on xbox series S???

Discus and support How do i fix 100 percent packet loss on xbox series S??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My connections speeds are normal network stats after test show 800 download speed and 100 upload with my ping at 31ms. But packet loss is 100 percent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan-McMacNeil-MacNeil, Feb 7, 2023.

1. How do i fix 100 percent packet loss on xbox series S???

My connections speeds are normal network stats after test show 800 download speed and 100 upload with my ping at 31ms. But packet loss is 100 percent why?? And how can i fix this

:)

Ryan-McMacNeil-MacNeil, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Halestorm152 Win User

I am in the same boat. I even plugged into Ethernet and packet loss is the same. I called my broadband provider and they said it’s because there is work going on in my area yet it doesn’t say on the website.

I have done all the above and I am trying to get to the bottom of it. Surely the work doesn’t take over 24 hours to complete? It started yesterday and is still giving me 100%. Frustrating as I am so close to finishing my battlepass on MWII.

My Xbox isn’t the only one in the house either. My housemates have a series X and is using it as we speak and I have the matte version of the Xbox one original.

I’ve done so much research but no conclusions have been made.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I see. Since it is happening to both connections. Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Thanks for sharing those details. Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Let me know if you are also getting the same issue when using a hotspot connection.
  5. Ryan-McMacNeil-MacNe Win User

The only thing i have not done was try different cablle but wifi has perfect stats as well high download and upload and low ping but 100 percent packet loss. So thw cable or no cable its 100 percent packet loss i tried both xhoxs i own couod it be xbox network this only started happening a eeek ago
  6. Ryan-McMacNeil-MacNe Win User

Ok mobile hotspot test shows 42 download...1.50 upload......ping is 110 ms...wiireless strength is 100 percent.....and packet loss is still 100 percent
Thema:

1. How do i fix 100 percent packet loss on xbox series S??? - Similar Threads - fix 100 percent

2. how do you fix this problem where it is stuck on 100 percent downloading content on Nintendo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you fix this problem where it is stuck on 100 percent downloading content on Nintendo.: I had a problem where I wanted to download a world that has 338.4mb on my Nintendo but it would always be stuck on 100 downloading content. I uninstalled it then installed but I didn't work turned...
  3. How do I fix 100% Packet Loss on the Xbox if my Network Provider isn't the cause?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix 100% Packet Loss on the Xbox if my Network Provider isn't the cause?: I've been suffering from 100% Packet Loss for the past week now... and I don't know what I can do to alleviate the issue I called my network provider they sent a supervisor he looked over the...
  4. How do I fix 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix 100% packet loss: My console was working fine then it booted me out of my game of Warzone 2.0 and wouldn't let me reconnect so I checked my network and it says I'm at 100 percent packet loss no matter what I do...
  5. How do I fix 100% packet loss errors Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix 100% packet loss errors Xbox Series S?: I have an Xbox One and and Xbox Series S, both of which are receiving 100% packet loss errors that started today. I can't play any games because of this. So far I have tried: - Hard resetting...
  6. My xbox series x is saying 100% packet loss. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x is saying 100% packet loss. How do I fix this?: Packet loss at 100% how do I fix this? 80b7a059-a16d-4000-b8fa-66b8330ecaee
  7. FIX the INPOSSIBLE to unlock 100% of the achievements in Fable Anniversary

in XboX Insiders
    FIX the INPOSSIBLE to unlock 100% of the achievements in Fable Anniversary: Fable Anniversary, a backwards compatible xbox 360 game, with the newly added fps boost support and one of the most beloved xbox franchises, and with a new game announced to arrive, has a big...
  8. Fix Microsoft FLight Simulator software update from consuming 100% CPU and GPU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Microsoft FLight Simulator software update from consuming 100% CPU and GPU: Users have reported for over year now how inefficient the menu is in MSFS. It seems there is no frame limit whatsoever and while sitting at even a static part of the menu, CPU and GPU will max...
  9. Fix stuck and bugged achievements that do not unlock even with 100% progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix stuck and bugged achievements that do not unlock even with 100% progress: I tried several times to get the "Heartbreaker" achievement in the game "Rocket League". It says 100% progress but it is not unlocking. Read the sticky topic here and did the survey because none...
  10. [100% FIX] Xbox One Controller Connectivity Problems Windows 10 (post-Anniversary Update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    [100% FIX] Xbox One Controller Connectivity Problems Windows 10 (post-Anniversary Update): Ever since the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 (august 2016) I've had connectivity problems with my Xbox One-controller. It wouldn't work in any of my UWP-games anymore (Forza: Apex, Quantum...