How do I fix 0x8027025a

Discus and support How do I fix 0x8027025a in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i fix 0x8027025a. Games take too long to start. Help me 9a2a530d-79b8-4483-b2db-c2fe1084e357 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tone Solaiza, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Tone Solaiza
    Tone Solaiza Guest

How do I fix 0x8027025a

how do i fix 0x8027025a. Games take too long to start. Help me

:)

Tone Solaiza, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Tone Solaiza Win User

How do I fix 0x8027025a

I tried both of those options. I even chose the other option and erased everything. None of these options worked
  3. TheProfess0r Win User

How do I fix 0x8027025a

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Try this:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

The Xbox button on the front of the console is highlighted.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest that you perform a factory reset with the option to keep games & apps.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- On the Reset your console screen: Select "Reset and keep my games & apps".

You will have to sign in again.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

how to fix error code 0x8027025a

Hello Kevin! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Have you tried power cycling the console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for around 10 seconds, wait for it to fully shut down. Remove the power cord for 5 mins then connect and power back on?
  5. DeniqL Win User

How do I fix this, if there is a fix for it?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That is most likely due to Activision shutting down all media uploads due to all the mod infections that are on black ops 2
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

How do I fix it

Hi,

For in-game related inquiries, we recommend that you post your concern to the Forza Horizon community. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Regards.
Thema:

How do I fix 0x8027025a

1. How do I fix 0x8027025a - Similar Threads - fix 0x8027025a

2. How can I fix this..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix this..: My account is unable to view or receive messages. Every other account works, but my main account cant send or see messages, this is happening on all my devices. 334e98ce-7c44-40d7-943e-119aead1c4a3
  3. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  6. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  7. how to fix error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix error code 0x8027025a: everytime i try playing my external storage games this code always pops up and it starts bugging my xbox and its literally unplayable 52eafcc1-2bc1-4132-8c26-275d9030b71f
  8. 0x8027025a Error Code NO FIX

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8027025a Error Code NO FIX: I’ve been trying to find new games to play on my Xbox for a while now. A few months ago I tried to install warframe, but was let down when it gave me the error code above that I couldn’t find a...
  9. Fix 0x8027025a error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix 0x8027025a error code: I've got the error code 0x8027025a (took to long to load) and I've tried for an hour to fix this. I've done the hard reset 3 times, doesn't work. Please help! 320fcdbf-6063-456e-95af-2a31282a1f53
  10. REAL - FIX Xbox one error 0x8027025a - Took too long to load. OVERWATCH or other games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL - FIX Xbox one error 0x8027025a - Took too long to load. OVERWATCH or other games.: [View:[MEDIA]] 5215b07d-6c6c-465b-b7c4-d3477111b376