How do i find which accounts are linked to my xbox account?

Discus and support How do i find which accounts are linked to my xbox account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i tried to install a gamepass pc game from ubisoft on my new ubisoft account. the problem is it says the xbox account was already linked to another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Renaud Parazelli, Jun 29, 2022.

1. How do i find which accounts are linked to my xbox account?

i tried to install a gamepass pc game from ubisoft on my new ubisoft account.

the problem is it says the xbox account was already linked to another ubisoft account and i totally forgot what account this was or what email it used.

is there a way to see the accounts that are linked to my xbox account so i can find the ubisoft account im looking for?

:)

Renaud Parazelli, Jun 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Renaud

From Microsoft site is not possible to find which specific third party accounts you linked to it

In this case you may need to start the recovery process with Ubisoft

Greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. Needhelpnow2021 Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

My issue really is that I don't know which Microsoft account is linked to the PSN network, I have tried three which all give the same answer. How do I find out the account which is linked to my PSN account?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4

Hello AMYRICHARDSON221, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m afraid to say, but it is not possible to review what’s the account you connected to your PSN from the Microsoft side of things.
  5. Stephanie Dequito Win User

How do I find out which Ubisoft account my Microsoft account is linked to?

Hi there! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Unfortunately, there are no ways to check it on Xbox's end as they don't have any tools to check any 3rd party accounts linked to a Microsoft account.

It would be best to reach out to Ubisoft Support as they have the necessary tools to check it on their end and possibly determine which Ubisoft account is linked to your Microsoft account:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/company/contact-us

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  6. andersonpassos Win User

How do I find out which Microsoft account is linked to my PSN account for Minecraft

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only Playtstation can help in this process since Microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
Thema:

1. How do i find which accounts are linked to my xbox account? - Similar Threads - find accounts are

2. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  7. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  8. How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.: I am looking for the email and password i had had of my Xbox account that was on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One. This account has been deleted and there is no save files or save data that correlates...
  9. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  10. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...