How do i find tv remote code for ONN roku tv

Discus and support How do i find tv remote code for ONN roku tv in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Having trouble doing the tv setup on my xbix one for a ONN roku tv a769722e-fd8d-45c1-9623-f618c28e6dbf Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Giovanni John Gotti, Feb 6, 2022.

1. How do i find tv remote code for ONN roku tv

Having trouble doing the tv setup on my xbix one for a ONN roku tv

:)

Giovanni John Gotti, Feb 6, 2022
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

3. TheSpyChicken00 Win User

XBox One connecting to TCL TV

I have the same problem. It looks like there aren't any remote codes yet for the TCL Roku TV's. They use a special Roku remote that has an ON - OFF button unlike normal Roku remotes.

Hopefully we will get an update soon that includes a new remote code for these.

I have a 55FS4610R and all of the codes that the XBOX has for TCL do not work.
  4. LeighAnne Comstock Win User

Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?

I have a Roku onn tv. I’ve tried a different cable I tried a different tv . I’ve restarted the Xbox and tv nothing seems to work and I can they on my Xbox in order to go to any of the settings
  5. JennRal Win User

Xbox Will not switch to tv HDMI input when Powered on

Fingers crossed this happens.

Been scouring the internet trying to find how to do this. I love that my tv automatically switches to the proper input when I fire up my Roku, so I was hoping to be able to do the same with our Xbox’s. Input switching with my tv remote is pretty damn slow.
    I’m wasting precious game time 15 seconds at a time. 😜
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

: OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

TV listings and support have been discontinued for Xbox. Many smart TVs, and boxes loike Roku support virtual assistants that will address your needs. Roku even has voice control built into the remote
Thema:

1. How do i find tv remote code for ONN roku tv - Similar Threads - find remote code

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  5. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  6. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  7. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  8. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  9. Can't Find Remote Play Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find Remote Play Settings: I want to change the streaming resolution to something like 480p for better performance, but I can't find the settings to do so. I go to Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote Features but I...
  10. Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.: since streaming is no longer supported for windows on the companion app I would always use remote play on the Xbox app. Today I was hoping to stream and couldn't find the remote play icon...