How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?

Discus and support How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to join my friends world until I was suddenly logged out of my minecraft account, now I can't join. Whenever I try to login, it says it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by needhelpasapppp, Nov 28, 2021.

1. How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?

I was able to join my friends world until I was suddenly logged out of my minecraft account, now I can't join. Whenever I try to login, it says it's already linked to another account. I don't know what email I used to link them. I've asked Mojang, Playstation, and Microsoft, but they keep telling me to ask each other. Microsoft keeps telling me to ask PSN and Mojang, PSN keep telling me to ask Mojang and Microsoft, and Microsoft keeps telling me to ask PSN and Mojang. I just keep going in a circle. I just need to find what email I used to link to my PSN account.

:)

needhelpasapppp, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well I think only Sony or Mojang have access to that information I recommend contacting their support pages.
  3. Tim Bedford Win User

Can't unlink a Minecraft from a different PSN account

I have this same error.

Except to my knowledge I have never linked my Microsoft account and PSN before trying to do so today. I only recently linked my Java edition minecraft to my Microsoft account, and today thought I'd try the Playstation version of the game. When I log into my microsoft account it says it is already connected to a different account.

How can I find out which Microsoft account has been linked to my PSN?
  4. gray colt Win User

PS4 and MineCraft

How do i see which microsoft account is linked to which PSN account?

Also - if i create a new microsoft account, and link it to the PSN, will i retain all the features and worlds i have in my minecraft?

I have paid 12.99 for minecraft and cant play it.

Many Thanks

Gray
  5. Needhelpnow2021 Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

My issue really is that I don't know which Microsoft account is linked to the PSN network, I have tried three which all give the same answer. How do I find out the account which is linked to my PSN account?
  6. KatryanaJazmin Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Hey there! So I was hopeful that this would solve my problem but unfortunately it did not. I tried to unlink like it said in the form that you COPIED AND PASTED, but to no luck. If someone can reply with how to unlink a ps account, i didnt recently link
    this account it must have been from when i was in middle school/ highschool on an account I no longer use. How do I unlink my minecraft/ microsoft email from a psn account I no loner use?
Thema:

1. How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft? - Similar Threads - find email used

2. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  3. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  4. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  5. Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...: So we had to reset xbox and now we can’t figure out what email and pass word was used to make the xbox account. I have his cod log in linked but it doesn’t give more then the gamer tag. If i...
  6. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?: I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account anymore? ed8a10b4-e1dc-4aeb-8db6-93db89afbd9a
  7. How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...: So my issue is that I have no idea what my email is considering that I made my account years ago. I thought that I finally figured it out when I used my oldest email I remember and it kind of...
  8. Could I get help finding the email by using my username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I get help finding the email by using my username: I can’t remember my email but I remember the username and if I could just see the user name then I could reset the password 1f5655b0-7180-448a-a162-ebef5adcb3e1
  9. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find email used for Minecraft migration: A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase...
  10. hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...: question above, we are in the same family theres just no option to find his email cf3e2127-c836-4b65-828b-5841e8322c12