How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so?

Discus and support How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Linked Mojang acc to Microsoft cant remember microsoft acc already asked mojang they told me to come here. cdc1d320-2898-4a71-9a2a-3ed10c6d5879 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lunaaanal, May 29, 2022.

1. Lunaaanal
    Lunaaanal Guest

How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so?

Linked Mojang acc to Microsoft cant remember microsoft acc already asked mojang they told me to come here.

:)

Lunaaanal, May 29, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Lunaaanal! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can do this by using the same device and browser you used to do the linking process as the accounts must be saved there as you logged on that account to be able to Migrate your Mojang account
  3. Marco De Feo Win User

how do i find out what microsoft account is linked with my psn account?

minecraft.net told me to contact here, so i did. then they told me to contact microsoft support, so i did. they told me to contact mojang, so i did. they told me to do this. you are microsoft, literally the people in charge of this account.
    Yes, me and thousands of people are in the same boat, we cant find out what microsoft account is linked, and mojang migrated on microsoft, so the answer must come form here.
  4. Georges C. Win User

. How do I find out what Microsoft account is linked to my PlayStation ?

Hello again, unfortunately in this case you would have to find out which email account you used, you may try to contact Sony support to see if we can help you.

Playstation Support

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/
  5. Outofcontrolmo Win User

Hello thank you for answering but the problem is I don’t know what Microsoft email was used thats what I need to find out. And when I try and see what accounts are associated with my phone number to try one of those it hides part of the email so I can’t use them
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Outofcontrolmo, at Microsoft through the link below you can check which accounts and services are linked to your account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
Thema:

1. How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so? - Similar Threads - find Microsoft linked

2. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  3. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  4. I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner: Please help me to become marketplace creater partner e8889b40-7acb-480d-9b5a-8b3403da4342
  5. How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4: Hi! ps4 user here, i’ve been trying for days to log into a microsoft account on my minecraft but every account i’m using is telling me it’s not the right account? How do I find out which account...
  6. I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.: I'm trying to cancel my Xbox Gamepass subscription but when I click manage it sends me to a Microsoft account that doesn't show the subscription, meaning I can't cancel it, and I don' know the...
  7. How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?: I have been trying to transfer the minecraft purchases on my ipad to my computer. I had always thought the purchases were not linked to an account, however after reaching out to minecraft support...
  8. Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am...: I get the “sign in with Microsoft Account” options, do the log in process, and it tells me that the PSN account is already linked to another Microsoft account. It does not tell me which one,...
  9. Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...: So some time ago my email connected to my PlayStation account was hacked and so I had to change the email for obvious Reasons but Minecraft are was logged in so I didn't have an issue but then...
  10. How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?: I was able to join my friends world until I was suddenly logged out of my minecraft account, now I can't join. Whenever I try to login, it says it's already linked to another account. I don't know...