how do i find out what microsoft account is linked with my psn account?

Discus and support how do i find out what microsoft account is linked with my psn account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when bedrock originally launched on ps4 (huge mistake lmfao) i logged into my microsfot account, and was logged out a few days later, never addressed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zack Scheifele, Dec 9, 2022.

1. how do i find out what microsoft account is linked with my psn account?

when bedrock originally launched on ps4 (huge mistake lmfao) i logged into my microsfot account, and was logged out a few days later, never addressed it. ive now forgotten which account is linked, how do i find out?

:)

Zack Scheifele, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Needhelpnow2021 Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

My issue really is that I don't know which Microsoft account is linked to the PSN network, I have tried three which all give the same answer. How do I find out the account which is linked to my PSN account?
  3. Zack Scheifele Win User

you have been absolutely 0 help, not one "method" you said worked and half werent available because i dont have the **** account
  4. Zack Scheifele Win User

minecraft.net told me to contact here, so i did. then they told me to contact microsoft support, so i did. they told me to contact mojang, so i did. they told me to do this. you are microsoft, literally the people in charge of this account.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi Zack Scheifele,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and hope you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to inform yourself about the privilege of the Minecraft subscriber. We know the inconvenience caused. As per description, you cannot login your Microsoft account to since you forgot the account linked to it.

For this, the best approach is to contact Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. andersonpassos Win User

How do I find out what PSN account is linked to my Microsoft account?

*enjoy and have a good night
Thema:

1. how do i find out what microsoft account is linked with my psn account? - Similar Threads - find microsoft account

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  6. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  7. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  8. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  9. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  10. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc