How do I find out the result of the Xbox Gamepass March Samsung Note 20 Contest?

Discus and support How do I find out the result of the Xbox Gamepass March Samsung Note 20 Contest? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So throughout the month of March, a contest for Gamepass that had you earn achievements in certain games and the top five earners for the month would... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bobbin40, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Bobbin40
    Bobbin40 Guest

How do I find out the result of the Xbox Gamepass March Samsung Note 20 Contest?

So throughout the month of March, a contest for Gamepass that had you earn achievements in certain games and the top five earners for the month would receive a Samsung Note 20 had popped up on my Xbox home dashboard. I participated in this because it looked interesting and was hardly promoted and I ended the month with around 6,000 gamerscore. The problem is, there's almost nothing about the contest online other than a link to the contest page and I have not heard anything about this contest since the month of March finished. The web page says I could email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to find out the results of the contest, so I did that but I haven't gotten a response yet. I'm posting this to see if anyone could potentially help me find out more information on the contest as I poured several hours into this. Thanks and here is the link to the contest page.

:)

Bobbin40, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Bobbin40 Win User

Here is the pop up that appeared on the xbox dashboard.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. SuzakuKururugi Win User

Moga XP5-X

Samsung galaxy Note 20 ultra 5G ,i did it, but not work
  4. Rostom L Win User

Xbox app for my Samsung note 20 not working

Hi EthenMesch!

What exactly happened when you open the app? Any error message?

Make sure that your Android operating system is up-to-date.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Casting to xbox

Hey there,

I did some research and could not find a definitive answer if that feature was removed in the most recent system update, but it may also be a functionality that was removed by Samsung as you had to go through the Samsung music app to get it to cast to the
    Xbox.

I'll try to do some more research, but let us know the results when you're are able to try them out!
  6. joshy12211 Win User

I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app

I need to know how to connect my xbox 306 to my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by Xbox 360 SmartGlass
Thema:

1. How do I find out the result of the Xbox Gamepass March Samsung Note 20 Contest? - Similar Threads - find result Gamepass

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  6. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  7. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  8. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  9. How do I find the region code for xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the region code for xbox 360?: Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my region so i can buy games specifically from that...
  10. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347