How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account

Discus and support How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to find out what the email is for my old xbox account on my xbox 360 because i have all my old games and purchases on there. And since it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thomas_davies1205, May 15, 2023.

1. How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account

Im trying to find out what the email is for my old xbox account on my xbox 360 because i have all my old games and purchases on there. And since it was made a long time ago i might not have access to the email anymore so if anybody could help me get the account back . I would greatly appreciate it .

:)

Thomas_davies1205, May 15, 2023
  2. Thomas_davies1205 Win User

Ive already done the account recovery form but as i said i made the account a long time ago and i remember little to no information to the account
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Thomas, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I understand you need help recovering an account.
    I recommend you to visit the next article, there you can see the different options available
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

As a last resource you can send the account recovery form
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Thomas, I'm sorry to hear that
    If the recovery form is not accepted you may need to keep trying if you want to recover the account
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

how do I find the email that i used for an old xbox account?

Hi Aaron! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your forgotten email address from your old Xbox account.

You can try to perform the following workarounds to locate the email address according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

"Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

Note: Think back to when you created your Microsoft account. Were you using a different internet service provider for email at the time?

If you’re part of an Xbox family group, have an organizer (adult account) look up your account info with the Xbox Family Settings app.

Note: This step only works if you’re set as a member of the Xbox family group. Organizers can’t review the account info of other organizers in a group.

Steps for the organizer:

Open the Xbox Family Settings app on their mobile device.
    Choose the member whose account info isn’t known.
    Select the Info bubble next to the user’s gamertag.
    Review the info under Account email for the Microsoft account that’s associated with their Xbox profile."

If you're able to locate the email address of your account, you can proceed with recovering it through the account recovery webform:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

double profile in the xbox account

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. If you have access to both accounts, then you can do a "shuffle" of the account email alias to free it up for use on your other account. You can find the instructions on how to make the changes in our support
    article entitled How to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account that will detail on how
    to make changes to the email alias used for sign in.

Give it a try and let us know the results!

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

1. How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account - Similar Threads - find email used

2. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  3. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  4. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  5. Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...: So we had to reset xbox and now we can’t figure out what email and pass word was used to make the xbox account. I have his cod log in linked but it doesn’t give more then the gamer tag. If i...
  6. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?: I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account anymore? ed8a10b4-e1dc-4aeb-8db6-93db89afbd9a
  7. How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...: So my issue is that I have no idea what my email is considering that I made my account years ago. I thought that I finally figured it out when I used my oldest email I remember and it kind of...
  8. Could I get help finding the email by using my username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I get help finding the email by using my username: I can’t remember my email but I remember the username and if I could just see the user name then I could reset the password 1f5655b0-7180-448a-a162-ebef5adcb3e1
  9. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find email used for Minecraft migration: A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase...
  10. hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...: question above, we are in the same family theres just no option to find his email cf3e2127-c836-4b65-828b-5841e8322c12