How do I find out how many hours my son has spent on Xbox?

Discus and support How do I find out how many hours my son has spent on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I check my Microsoft/Xbox account to see how many hours my son was on Xbox? e2a9a35c-5f28-46f6-9622-43dc3d64b39e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdibleMonkeySOS, Sep 4, 2017.

1. How do I find out how many hours my son has spent on Xbox?

How do I check my Microsoft/Xbox account to see how many hours my son was on Xbox?

:)

EdibleMonkeySOS, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Cost of add ons

Hello my son has purchased a game today real steel as well as some add ons that I was unaware of. How do I find out how much points he has spent on the add ons as I can only find out how much the game was?? Thanks

BaldPlague314, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    How do I find out why my son was banned?

The enforcement team do not use the forums. For information about bans and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team will not give specifics.

Smwutches, Sep 4, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Sep 4, 2017
  5. Brace yourself, I don't think you realize what you are about to learn lol

Last Prussian, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Last Prussian Win User

Brace yourself, I don't think you realize what you are about to learn lol
  7. onyxishere Win User

8. GreyStormGaming Win User

Where may I look at the time I've spent playing the game?

Through you son's Xbox One console, go to Game Hub for a specific game and go to Progress, there you can find how many hours he spent on that game.
  9. Iangogolf18 Win User

Unable to submit case review for enforcement

If 24 hour suspensions are not eligible for case review, how do you know what you did wrong? My son has no clue what happened and wants proof as to why he is being suspended. I there a way to find out? Thanks
  10. lolwut3 Win User

Minecraft Window 10 gift refund

I found out that those "72h" are actually 72h WORKING hours, but never managed to find how many hours a day has at MS. From my experience their "72h" last for 120 clock hours, so a day has around 14h at MS.
Thema:

1. How do I find out how many hours my son has spent on Xbox? - Similar Threads - find many hours

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  5. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  6. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  7. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  8. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  9. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  10. How do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...: I already have claim number but unable to complete. Asking for records history and points and amount spent. 48d247a1-175b-48db-858a-ebe613ed516b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how many minutes is my son on xbox