How do I find out how many hours my son has spent on Xbox?

Discus and support How do I find out how many hours my son has spent on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I check my Microsoft/Xbox account to see how many hours my son was on Xbox? e2a9a35c-5f28-46f6-9622-43dc3d64b39e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdibleMonkeySOS, Sep 4, 2017.

1. How do I find out how many hours my son has spent on Xbox?

How do I check my Microsoft/Xbox account to see how many hours my son was on Xbox?

:)

EdibleMonkeySOS, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Cost of add ons

Hello my son has purchased a game today real steel as well as some add ons that I was unaware of. How do I find out how much points he has spent on the add ons as I can only find out how much the game was?? Thanks

BaldPlague314, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    How do I find out why my son was banned?

The enforcement team do not use the forums. For information about bans and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team will not give specifics.

Smwutches, Sep 4, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Sep 4, 2017
  5. Brace yourself, I don't think you realize what you are about to learn lol

Last Prussian, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Last Prussian Win User

Brace yourself, I don't think you realize what you are about to learn lol
  7. onyxishere Win User

8. GreyStormGaming Win User

Where may I look at the time I've spent playing the game?

Through you son's Xbox One console, go to Game Hub for a specific game and go to Progress, there you can find how many hours he spent on that game.
  9. Iangogolf18 Win User

Unable to submit case review for enforcement

If 24 hour suspensions are not eligible for case review, how do you know what you did wrong? My son has no clue what happened and wants proof as to why he is being suspended. I there a way to find out? Thanks
  10. lolwut3 Win User

Minecraft Window 10 gift refund

I found out that those "72h" are actually 72h WORKING hours, but never managed to find how many hours a day has at MS. From my experience their "72h" last for 120 clock hours, so a day has around 14h at MS.
Thema:

1. How do I find out how many hours my son has spent on Xbox? - Similar Threads - find many hours

2. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  5. how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?: Can I find the mac address for my Xbox without it being active? I have recently purchased a new Xbox, and I need to connect it to the Internet to update the console, here's the conundrum; I live...
  6. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  7. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  8. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  9. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  10. How do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...: I already have claim number but unable to complete. Asking for records history and points and amount spent. 48d247a1-175b-48db-858a-ebe613ed516b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how many minutes is my son on xbox