How do I find my Xbox Serial Number on a PC???

Discus and support How do I find my Xbox Serial Number on a PC??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I received a replacement Xbox Elite 2 controller after it was found to be defective. Only a new unit was sent, not a new box (cables etc).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Veepo, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Veepo
    Veepo Guest

Hello,

I received a replacement Xbox Elite 2 controller after it was found to be defective.

Only a new unit was sent, not a new box (cables etc).

How do I find out what the serial number is on a PC?

I tried the Xbox Companion Console and the Xbox Accessories?

Thoughts?

Thanks,

:)

Veepo, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Jason of Oz Win User

Any particular reason why you need to find it on a PC? The number is printed pretty clearly on the back of the controller between the paddles, at least it is on my two controllers.

- Jason
  3. Hoskayra Win User

I want to connect a self built PC to my microsoft account.

Hello Johannes,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

To connect a self-made PC to your Microsoft account, you need to obtain the PC's serial number. The serial number is a unique identifier used to identify the PC.

The serial number of a self-made PC is usually printed on the motherboard or case. You can find it by looking for a label with the text "serial number" or "SN."

If you cannot find the serial number on the motherboard or case, you can try to obtain it using the Windows Diagnostic Tool. To do this, follow these steps:

Start the Windows Diagnostic Tool.
    Select "System Information."
    Look for the "Hardware Identifier" section.
    The serial number will be displayed in the "Computer Serial Number" field.

This kind of problem is very annoying to continue using the devices but with these kinds of solutions I hope you find the problem, I wish you luck and have a happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. GeeStriker Win User

Add Device Solution Help

Thanks for the reply but it requires Surface, Xbox, or Accessory serial number since there's no option for PC Serial Number.

It does not recognize my pc serial number but it needs Surfare , Xbox or Accessory serial number
    im trying to add my pc to the device

Thanks Again ill be waiting for a response
  5. baltyofgod Win User

xbox serial no

hi erxactly where do i find xbox serial number but cant find i did find one long number but im not sure if that is it thanks for your help in advance as you can see at the bottom i have chosen earthlink but my question is really not to do with
    that whatever it is
    Hi, what do you need the console serial number for? The serial number is both behind the console and in the system info:)
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Bought a second controller - does it need to be registered for warranty?

Thema:

1. How do I find my Xbox Serial Number on a PC??? - Similar Threads - find Serial Number

2. Can’t find serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t find serial number: My Xbox one controller does not have a serial number, it has 3 set of numbers and none of them are the serial numbers. I got it from Microsoft too. My LB is acting up and I need my serial number...
  3. Possible to find if Xbox was in insiders program from serial number or console code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to find if Xbox was in insiders program from serial number or console code?: I'm asking if it is possible to know wether or not an xbox was at any point in the insiders program. Reason I ask this is there is trouble with OSU files that depends on that information and I...
  4. Where to find the serial number for Xbox Stereo Headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find the serial number for Xbox Stereo Headset?: I can't find the serial number? The support page... https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/stereo-headset-set-up-troubleshoot ...says for a faulty headset to go to Device...
  5. Can I find out the hard drive size on an Xbox One that I used to own using the serial number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I find out the hard drive size on an Xbox One that I used to own using the serial number?: I sold an Xbox One online and the buyer is saying the hard drive is a different size. I was wondering how I could prove otherwise using my Microsoft Account which only shows the units serial...
  6. cant find serial number (one Controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant find serial number (one Controller): My Controller is broken( rs goes up) and there isnt a serial number where it should be. where else could i find it? do i have other options? Thx [img] [img] aba448f0-6acc-4f5a-904e-1bcab17595cf
  7. How to find your Serial Code number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find your Serial Code number?: To find your Serial code number there are a few ways to find it fast and easy. The ways you can find your Serial code number is by looking on the bottom of the Xbox one console. On Every device...
  8. Stolen Xbox-how to find the serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox-how to find the serial number: The entire system was stolen. is the serial number on the box? can i track it? 8d4e786a-e4fb-402d-af5c-3246abf03729
  9. I need to find the serial number on my box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to find the serial number on my box 360: My ex stole my son's Xbox 360 and I need to get the serial number from it, the police said I should be able to access the info from my xbox live account but I don't know how....
  10. Microsoft MUST be able to find the serial number of my Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft MUST be able to find the serial number of my Xbox 360...: My Xbox One and Xbox 360 were stolen, so they could be resold to buy heroin. I contacted MS support, and they said they couldn't do anything without the serial numbers. I managed to find the XB1...