How do I find my Xbox One’s Ark dedicated server on my Xbox Series X?

Discus and support How do I find my Xbox One’s Ark dedicated server on my Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am running a dedicated server for Ark Survival evolved on my Xbox One X with a gamertag on a gold account. I have an Xbox OneX and an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FEEDYA, Nov 4, 2022.

1. FEEDYA
    FEEDYA Guest

Hello, I am running a dedicated server for Ark Survival evolved on my Xbox One X with a gamertag on a gold account. I have an Xbox OneX and an Xbox Series X. On my Series X I am unable to locate the dedicated server and can only get in when I send a game invitation from the Xbox One X. How do I find my dedicated server that is being ran on my Xbox One X while gaming on my Xbox series X?

I would like to be able to be able to locate my server so I can share with friends and game remotely without having to invite myself into the server.

Thank you in advance!

:)

FEEDYA, Nov 4, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the servers are the responsibility of the developer and are not cross-platform.
  3. FEEDYA Win User

Are you saying that my Xbox one x and my Xbox series x are considered different platforms?
  4. FEEDYA Win User

Ok thank you for your reply. I still am not seeing the point clearly. Are these two Xbox consoles considered different platforms?
  5. andersonpassos Win User

They are different generations, and who defines the disposition of these servers is the developer.
  6. jaman32 Win User

XBox and Customer support

i have a computer that i run a dedicated ark server on... the computer never dashboards nor do the people that play on my server.. but for some reason my Xbox one keeps crashing when i play on my own server that is on the same WiFi
    not sure why this keeps happening its usuly 5 mins into game playing and keeps happening over and over again.. how do i correct this from happening i paid of the digital version so i could do this but for some reason my game on my Xbox one x keeps crashing
Thema:

1. How do I find my Xbox One’s Ark dedicated server on my Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - find One’s Ark

2. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  3. Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it: I have the account logged in on my minecraft laucher but when i enter a game it ask me to sign in again and i forgot the password and dont wanna lose something i bought again just beacause i...
  4. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution: Title. I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it opens up on the website but the account name...
  5. Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one: Hi if you help I will be very happy. 1dffc381-a9f6-4690-a0b3-524d1399ddd2
  6. Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old...
  7. My Xbox One S was stolen a year ago and I still have gotten no where with help finding it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One S was stolen a year ago and I still have gotten no where with help finding it: I have a police report, the serial number and its still in my devices, I know who stole it I just can not locate it and Microsoft is no help. What Can I do to find it? Xbox One S Name = P4VCU...
  8. Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts?: I changed the email to one of my xbox accounts “ShadyBulldog” a year ago but I forgot what email i used and I’m not signed into that email. If anyone knows a way to find it please reply, thanks....
  9. How to find a lost Xbox one controller without turning on the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find a lost Xbox one controller without turning on the console: I don't know why but I can't seem to find my controller and many of the answer suggest or say that the console or the controller has to be on I don't know what to do any suggestions?...
  10. Can't find Ark: Survival evolved in my xbox one store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Ark: Survival evolved in my xbox one store: I'm from the netherlands if that makes any difference. 204e9f5e-3295-436b-b9c9-455a06e9c1f3