How do I find my Microsoft email I used to migrate my Mojang account

Discus and support How do I find my Microsoft email I used to migrate my Mojang account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve lost my Microsoft email address I use to login into Mojang. How do I recover my Microsoft email? 671fbb01-a4b3-4aeb-b97e-57596d2b2083 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OutLost8906, Jan 3, 2023.

1. OutLost8906
    OutLost8906 Guest

I’ve lost my Microsoft email address I use to login into Mojang. How do I recover my Microsoft email?

:)

OutLost8906, Jan 3, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I’ve lost my Microsoft email address I use to login into Mojang. How do I recover my Microsoft email?
    Honestly i dont think there is any easy way to do that other than logging into every Microsoft account you own and seeing which one has Minecraft on it.
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Minecraft Account Migration

Hello KAGIRI99,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Minecraft Migration. Mojang has a Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ on their website which may help with some of your issues, including the following:

I forgot which email I used to create my Microsoft account

If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up.

I don't have access to the email on my Mojang accountIf you do not have access to the email that is used to log in to your Mojang account, you will not be able to complete the migration. You will need to change the email on your account first. For instructions on how to do this, see Changing Your Email Address (Mojang Accounts).

If you do not have a Microsoft account, you will need one in order to migrate your account. You can create a new Microsoft account here: https://account.microsoft.com/account

Once you are able to get through with your account, you can follow the step-by-step instructions listed here: How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account – Home (minecraft.net)
  4. WillC24 Win User

Access to Minecraft account

Hi Darhyl,

I migrated my Minecraft account from a Mojang account, and I purchased the game from there somewhere around 2010 so not sure how I would go about finding my game license. I have an email from Mojang to the email associated with my Microsoft account saying account migration was successful. But now when I log into the account I can't see it. I think I may have multiple accounts associated with a single email address. Is this possible?
  5. BlueJayBeautie Win User

Mojang Account Migration Failure

Thank you Sam but that is what I am doing... I'm attaching my already existing Microsoft accounts to Minecraft and both of the accounts are telling me that they do not have the game. After I migrated my Mojang account to the Microsoft account using the same email. After I Migrated my Mojang account I followed the instructions to press the "< go back" prompt and I did then sign in using the Microsoft account not the Mojang one which I did and I successfully signed on but I can't do anything because the account is telling me that I don't own the game. I however did Migrate and even got the confirmation email on that email as well.

Something of note is that when I signed in on my Microsoft accounts I am being prompted to change accounts to my Mojang account to play the full game when I've already migrated and cannot access the account because it is supposed to be combined with the account signed in with.
  6. CharlotteBigwater Win User

Minecraft account disappeared

I've been doing that, but so far I've not been able to find the Microsoft account I've supposedly migrated my Mojang account to. Is there any way to check that? I've looked in my e-mail I used for my Mojang account but could not find any information on which account I have migrated it to (which is really annoying).
Thema:

1. How do I find my Microsoft email I used to migrate my Mojang account - Similar Threads - find Microsoft email

2. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  3. Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...: Im trying to find it since it had the power rangers skin pack and founders cape in minecraft. I do have details about the xbox accounts profile picture and purchases in minecraft I made at that...
  4. How do I find what microsoft account my email when I don't know hardly any details about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find what microsoft account my email when I don't know hardly any details about it?: A while back minecraft migration was saying it'd become mandatory, and essentially I did get a microsoft account, but I don't remember any details about it. I've logged into the microsoft account...
  5. How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account: Im trying to find out what the email is for my old xbox account on my xbox 360 because i have all my old games and purchases on there. And since it was made a long time ago i might not have access...
  6. How do I find my email? Do microsoft change it automatically?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find my email? Do microsoft change it automatically?: Ok i made an account back in 2010 and i can’t remember the email. No lie, my email was @twitter.com lol but seriously i need help finding the email. Please f14799f8-f2ae-444d-8c8d-3ec5d17ff15b
  7. Minecraft : How to find the microsoft email adress i migrated my Mojang account to ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft : How to find the microsoft email adress i migrated my Mojang account to ?: One year ago i migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but i cannot remember which one, i tried to find a way to get it with my IG name but it's not possible apparently, and...
  8. Is there any way for microsoft to find out what my minecraft's email is?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way for microsoft to find out what my minecraft's email is?: Hi, I am a minecraft player who migrated around half a year ago. I've been playing and tried to download a client but the client required a log in. I tried all my microsoft accounts and none of...
  9. How do i find the email i used to create a microsoft account for the minecraft migration.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find the email i used to create a microsoft account for the minecraft migration.: Hey there. I play minecraft and about 1 year ago i was forced to migrate. I don't know what email i migrated to but i do know the one i used for the mojang account. It's unfortunately not the...
  10. PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4: I have recently lost my minecraft microsoft ps4 account email and password. I can easily remember my username and date of birth. I have tried multiple different emails and I still cant find it. If...