how do I find my family settings code?

Discus and support how do I find my family settings code? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do I find my family settings code? 5dac111a-34ab-4581-8a7b-5df8ec332171 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by edbeesley, Nov 16, 2020.

1. edbeesley
    edbeesley Guest

:)

edbeesley, Nov 16, 2020
  2. JACKKAV Win User

Hi sorry for the confusion.

Under what circumstances are you getting the family setting code is it console itself ? Are you trying to run a backward compatible game.

Have you owned a xbox 360 with family settings before? As this shouldn't be appearing on the xbox one to my knowledge.

The best thing to is to contact xbox support as they should be able to reset the passcode for you and advise you how to remove it.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  3. JACKKAV Win User

Hi there

If you are talking about the parental controls passcode on the 360

Unfortunately without writing it down and remembering it yourself there is no way to find out via the console or online.

If you would like to reset the pass code then please follow the instructions here

Support - passcode

However you must meet the criteria

- Your Microsoft must be an adult account

- The console must be registered in your name

If you have any further issues please contact xbox support via the link below

Contact us
  4. edbeesley Win User

Sorry, I'm talking about the Xbox 1 - got message that family settings code is required - appears to be a 4 digit code which I cannot find anywhere :/
  5. TonsillarFoot7 Win User

Forgot Pass Code

i fogot my pass code in family settings ,so i cannot play the other new games,and how i cant do that
  6. croalien Win User

* HELP * User generated content * HELP *

Trying to use Creation Center on FIFA 14.

It says I need to enable user generated content in my family settings... Unfortunately, I can't find that option in the family settings.....

How the hell do I enable user generated content........
Thema:

1. how do I find my family settings code? - Similar Threads - find family settings

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  6. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  7. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  8. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  9. Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?: I have tried several "ask community threads" online and none of them have the solution. I have also contacted Microsoft through the phone and online chat to only get told the same thing as the...
  10. I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account: I receive this error message when accessing google chrome: Ask for permission You'll need to ask, but I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account...