How do I find Microsoft edge on Xbox series x? It just disappeared, now I can't find it!

Discus and support How do I find Microsoft edge on Xbox series x? It just disappeared, now I can't find it! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just Just disappeared. Now I can't find it. There's no updates, can't find it in the store. I also did a power cycle!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pierre Terry1, Feb 17, 2023.

1. How do I find Microsoft edge on Xbox series x? It just disappeared, now I can't find it!

Just Just disappeared. Now I can't find it. There's no updates, can't find it in the store. I also did a power cycle!

:)

Pierre Terry1, Feb 17, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

How do I find Microsoft edge on Xbox series x? It just disappeared, now I can't find it!

Hi, Pierre. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please go to the My games & apps section then go to the apps list. It should be there, try to launch the app from there and see if it works.
  3. mohamadhakimi1 Win User

Xbox series x banned

In iran finding xbox series x discs game is so hard and rarely you can find discs. The xbox 1 discs is alot. But series x discs u can't find. I don't know why?
  4. Kathy A. Win User

I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s

Hello Erick Joe,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum! Thank you for sharing your concern with us today. I hope you're doing well. I understand that you're having trouble finding Microsoft Edge on your Xbox Series S. As an Xbox Support agent, I'd be happy to assist you with this issue.

Firstly, if you're unable to find Microsoft Edge on your console, it's possible that it may have been accidentally uninstalled or hidden. To check if it's hidden, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Navigate to the "My games & apps" tab.

3. Select "See all" to view all your installed apps and games.

4. Scroll down to the "Apps" section and look for Microsoft Edge.

5. If you can't find it, press the "Menu" button on your controller and select "Show all" to view hidden apps.

If you still can't find Microsoft Edge, please try resetting your console to its factory settings. This will erase all data and settings on your console, so make sure to back up any important data before proceeding. To reset your console, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Navigate to the "Profile & system" tab.

3. Select "Settings" and then "System".

4. Select "Console info" and then "Reset console".

5. Choose "Reset and remove everything" to erase all data and settings on your console. Note: This will remove installed games and DLC. Alternative is to choose the Keep apps and games; however, Microsoft Edge could still be unavailable.

I hope this helps you find Microsoft Edge on your Xbox Series S. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Kathy A. Win User

I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Don8591 Win User

Xbox chat pad

I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
Thema:

1. How do I find Microsoft edge on Xbox series x? It just disappeared, now I can't find it! - Similar Threads - find Microsoft edge

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  6. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  7. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  8. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  9. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  10. I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s: I bought my series s in january and i didn't have any problems, until i wanted to use edge and i couldn't find it on apps nor store, my xbox is updated and everything else is normal, i used vpns,...