How Do i Find A Job Application To Work As A Xbox Live Enforcement Agent For Xbox

Discus and support How Do i Find A Job Application To Work As A Xbox Live Enforcement Agent For Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Me and my Friend Are Trying to Look for The application Link For Jobs For The Xbox Live Enforcement team And We Look it up And Cant Find Anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by qIxlp, Dec 27, 2021.

1. qIxlp
    qIxlp Guest

How Do i Find A Job Application To Work As A Xbox Live Enforcement Agent For Xbox

Me and my Friend Are Trying to Look for The application Link For Jobs For The Xbox Live Enforcement team And We Look it up And Cant Find Anything.

:)

qIxlp, Dec 27, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Younhave to live near Redmond
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. SparkStormrider Win User

Wanting to further my duties with Xbox Live Enforcement United

[quote user="IFx Sphinx"]I am looking for information on what I need to do to further my duties with the xbox live enforcement united program. I am currently a member of the xbox live enforcement united beta and an xbox ambassador, I contacted xbox support
    and was instructed to post this inquire to these forums.

[/quote]If you are sincerely wanting to help further with enforcement, currently doing what you are doing is the extent of helping out side of forum moderation. Like mentioned earlier, the Policy Enforcement Team are people hired by MS and work at one of
    their campuses. You will have to put in a job application. You will want to do a search for "jobs at Microsoft" in google to find the page in question to see if there are positions open as well as how to send them an application.
  5. stevenchambers_097 Win User

What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do nothing to help what's up with that

P.s the Xbox enforcement page or even phone agents suck at doing their job to help Xbox sucks now
  6. Judge Win User

How to?

Judging by your topic tags you mean Xbox LIVE Enforcement Agents? In that case, you can click "Jobs" at the bottom of this page and see if any are available to apply for. They are paid jobs at MS.
Thema:

1. How Do i Find A Job Application To Work As A Xbox Live Enforcement Agent For Xbox - Similar Threads - Find Job Application

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  6. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  7. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  8. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  9. FIRE whoever is assigned to fix Microsoft Bingo issues and find someone who can do the job.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIRE whoever is assigned to fix Microsoft Bingo issues and find someone who can do the job.: Microsoft, the failure to fix this problem reflects on your abilities. If there was an issue to buy the coins and it was broke, Microsoft would most definitely fire them and find somebody that...
  10. Can't find a job to save my life..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a job to save my life..: Im trying to play GTA V online and it takes forever for me to find a job (45min).. when I do join on one it say s all players have left.. I cannot play this game online.. Help me...