How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company?

Discus and support How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Customer service refuses to assist me (stating they will use my complaont as part of training which is total bs) in filing a formal complaint against... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xboxistrash112, Dec 23, 2020.

1. How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company?

Customer service refuses to assist me (stating they will use my complaont as part of training which is total bs) in filing a formal complaint against the comany for targeted harassment via unnecessary temporary suspensions, i.e., i use the word ball and
    am suspended; however, a user that has sent relentless messages name calling and of whom I have reported multiple times has had zero action taken. This has been a constant since activating my profile;thus, i want to file a complaint against the company.

:)

Xboxistrash112, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Shortcup Win User

Managing unlocked gamerpics after Microsoft loses them

I'm still waiting for the contact information that I can formally file a complaint against @xboxsupport, xbox live service and oficially assert dissatisfaction.
  3. Default_570 Win User

File a Formal Complaint

I use the Carbon Black controller and it has not been a problem. It is also a lot less expensive so if it does die, no big deal.
  4. EpH3s1aNs Win User

Message to 343 - You can make this right by....

I understand you all are frustrated, but clearly posting on the forums isn't fixing anything. This is just a suggestion, but you all should file a www.BBB.org complaint. Filing a formal complaint, is the first step in getting legally a company to be disciplined
    for their actions. I posted there actual BBB company ID name in my latest post. It's solely up to the Halo community to file as many complaints about 343 Industries and throughout time a civil action lawsuit will occur.
  5. xcrimsonlegendx Win User

gamerscore hacking

Please don't call out other users, if you suspect someone of modifying their games use the in-game complaint system to file a formal complaint against their gamertag. Xbox will catch up to them, just report and move on.
  6. aKa AwX Win User

Gears of war 4 buyer beware

File a complaint with the BBB against the company and demand a refund.
Thema:

How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company?

1. How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company? - Similar Threads - file Formal Complaint

2. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. How do i get my files off of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get my files off of it?: Xbox one (Advanced warfare edition) the xbox light comes on but no picture comes up on tv. Swapped power supply and hdmi. e93c2ea9-2a38-4fb9-952e-e75cab9beba0
  5. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  6. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  7. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  8. Xbox auto deleting game files?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox auto deleting game files?!: So I have a question for you guys. Ive seen lots of questions but little answers. Seeing if anybody is able to assist with a fix. So I decide to play my COD MW3. I boot up the game and it says I...
  9. Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.: I have been on hold for hours and when told to hang up because of audio disconnection issues and the assistant would call back. They never did. I have been trying to file a complaint Against the...
  10. File a Formal Complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    File a Formal Complaint: I'm here to file, or bring awareness, to the lack of support and help I've received and I need it taken care of.. I know this is a Public Forum, but it's a damn shame that I was on hold with...