How do I file a complaint with Xbox? I want to complain (This is my situation)

Discus and support How do I file a complaint with Xbox? I want to complain (This is my situation) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello team of Microsoft, I have always valued Microsoft very highly as a serious company. But I'm having a serious problem that nobody knows how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosetxoD2, Feb 7, 2022.

1. JosetxoD2
    JosetxoD2 Guest

Hello team of Microsoft,

I have always valued Microsoft very highly as a serious company. But I'm having a serious problem that nobody knows how to fix, with my Xbox X Series.

Since I bought my Xbox X Series a year ago, it has always had small problems (some games close on their own). I thought it was a problem with the games, and just waited for updates. But a year later, the problem was getting more and more serious, and more and more games were crashing on their own, more and more frequently. The game console doesn't shut down or restart, it doesn't overheat, it just closes the games and leaves me in the main menu.

I called technical support and they were very kind, they gave me a UPS label to send my Xbox to the support centre (in Germany, I live in Spain), (Order number 1534468524).

When I received my Xbox X series back a few weeks later, I was very angry. It wasn't my Xbox, I had been sent a different Xbox and it wasn't new. It had scratches on the outer casing and signs of wear and tear on all the buttons. It looked very worn, very used. It also had a different serial number.

From technical support, they have kept my original Xbox, practically new and in perfect condition, without a single scratch and with few hours of use (I don't play much, because I work a lot and I don't have many free hours). And they have sent me a very worn Xbox, which is not mine.

I called technical support and again they picked up my Xbox and took it back to the repair centre in Germany (Order number 1535177510). I have explained the whole problem, I have even sent a letter and photos with the Xbox to the support centre.

I would like you to please send me my original Xbox repaired (I assume that only some of the hardware would need to be replaced, such as the hard drive or the memory). I don't want someone else's Xbox, which is overworked, worn out or just used by someone else. I want my Xbox X series repaired and returned to me. And if that's not possible, please send me a brand new one, unused by anyone else.

I don't think it's fair that I send you something practically new and you send me back something with a lot of use, looking bad. Please find attached photos:

How do I file a complaint with Xbox? I want to complain (This is my situation) [​IMG]

How do I file a complaint with Xbox? I want to complain (This is my situation) [​IMG]

And here is a video with everything explained:

https://youtu.be/kz69zsz9Djg

I have full confidence in Microsoft's judgement.

Now my Xbox X series is back in support in Germany, so now I've been without an Xbox for a month because of a problem beyond my control.

Please do something from here to solve my problem. When I talk to support, they can only write down my problem, so they can check it in the Xbox workshop. But they can't file a complaint. I've been told to file a complaint on reddit, on Xbox. But when I do, the moderators delete it, saying that's not the place to do it. So there is simply no place to complain.

Please solve my problem. I want my original Xbox in perfect condition, just as I sent it, or I want a new one. Please don't send me a used / damaged one again, because I will have to send it back.

:)

JosetxoD2, Feb 7, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

These are community based forums, meaning we're just fellow gamers. So we don't have the power to do anything here. You would have to go through support.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support again.
  4. JosetxoD2 Win User

So Microsoft is throwing the ball into someone else's court, when someone wants to complain about something unfair.

From support, telephone support, they tell me that it is impossible to make a complaint there. I have to do it here. But here, it's no use.

Thank you Microsoft for all this trouble.I hope Microsoft can learn from this problem and fix it, there is no real support for MIcrosfot/Xbox users who have a problem.
  5. JosetxoD2 Win User

You would need to contact support again.
    Yes, I did. But they say they don't deal with complaints. That if I have a complaint, I should post it on Microsoft's support forums or on Reddit. Here you tell me to contact them. On reddit they tell me it's not the right place to put that, delete my message and report me to support.

I talk to support again and they say to do it here, that they only make a note to pick up consoles under warranty and take them to the workshop.

So .... Is there really a place at Microsoft to ask for help, what should I do? I don't understand how this situation is possible.
  6. Jack of 8lades Win User

Reporting cheaters.

i am srry so do you want a complaint or a compliment ;) but all jokes aside i just file complaints on my xbox a bit lazy maybe but why go to the trouble of complaining twice? and no i dont know how complain whit bungie but eh dont you need to go to 343 industries
    now?
Thema:

1. How do I file a complaint with Xbox? I want to complain (This is my situation) - Similar Threads - file complaint complain

2. I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...: I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I hope they will be expelled. No, there is no improvement. 7Years and abuse...
  3. I want to file a complaint to a manager at Xbox support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to file a complaint to a manager at Xbox support: Your service must be down as none of my digital games will work. I tried the virtual assistant and tried requesting a callback. Every single time I reach a live person, they immediately hang up on...
  4. Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?: I recently tried calling multiple times to the support center, every person I spoke with hung up on me and was very rude. I don't know who you guys have hired or are hiring but they should be...
  5. How to file complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file complaint?: I have now had 2 Xbox series x controllers’ right bumper become stuck. I have not misused the controllers. (thrown, press buttons aggressively, etc.) And am being asked to pay a repair fee as I...
  6. How to I file a official complaint?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I file a official complaint?: Microsoft has infringed my rights as a consumer, I have been banned for my gamerpic, the gamerpic was of a Proboscis Monkey, gamerpic of animals are not illegal, they Infringe no community...
  7. How can I file a complaint about a player bullying me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I file a complaint about a player bullying me?: I would like to report a player because they we're bullying me in the game and still is. f4199527-c8f2-4959-8816-0b868a378c11
  8. Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.: I have been on hold for hours and when told to hang up because of audio disconnection issues and the assistant would call back. They never did. I have been trying to file a complaint Against the...
  9. How to file a complaint over phone or through email speaking to a real person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a complaint over phone or through email speaking to a real person: How to file a complaint over phone or through email as your support is useless and a waste of time if I can't get through then filing with the bbb is my only way 442482e9-9e37-4f12-85f9-98918c71dbd2
  10. How to file complaint with Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file complaint with Microsoft: How do I contact Microsoft to see if they can send me a new Elite 2 Controller? This will be the 4th time (yes 4) that I've sent in my xbox elite 2 controller in 3 months. Three times it's been...