How do i figure out when my controller is going to arrive

Discus and support How do i figure out when my controller is going to arrive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I bought a pulse red xbox controller when, I was buying the controller i chose for delivery 1-2 business days I then got a confirmation email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Your mom bad, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Your mom bad
    Your mom bad Guest

Today I bought a pulse red xbox controller when, I was buying the controller i chose for delivery 1-2 business days I then got a confirmation email saying the estimated delivery date was 17 August

:)

Your mom bad, Jul 21, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Usually 1-2 business days is the time for the controller to arrive to you after it is sent. This may not be the amount of days that will take for the controller to be sent.
  3. Smwutches Win User

That's how many days it will take to ship to you when they ship it. That doesn't include how long it takes to process the order.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Your. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can go by the estimated delivery date. It might arrive before it. You will probably receive a shipping tracking number when it is sent.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  5. Default__707 Win User

Why does it say 1-2 business days when buying then?
  6. andersonpassos Win User

How do I figure out my email?

Thema:

1. How do i figure out when my controller is going to arrive - Similar Threads - figure controller going

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.: When I plug my headset in I can hear audio, but I can’t talk or hear other players talk 20451793-29a1-40f8-bce0-b5426b9ee091
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  8. Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working: Bought the multi access ubisoft+ but Microsoft doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything is properly linked. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find on the internet. Ubisoft account is 17 years...
  9. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  10. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9