How do I figure out what account I signed into

Discus and support How do I figure out what account I signed into in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m having a problem I signed into Minecraft a couple years ago and I deleted it and I redownloaded it and I can’t remember the Microsoft account i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cameron Weese, Feb 6, 2023.

1. How do I figure out what account I signed into

I’m having a problem I signed into Minecraft a couple years ago and I deleted it and I redownloaded it and I can’t remember the Microsoft account i signed in so I can’t get back into it And I have no idea what to do

:)

Cameron Weese, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Just to clarify, do you remember the email address associated to it? If yes, you can try to recover the account here:

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. JG1414 Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

I have also the same problem, but I'm still figuring out how to sign in with a Nintendo Switch account. Do you know how?
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I figure out what other accounts are linked to my Xbox account?

Hi Shirley, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

We can only link one Microsoft Account to one Epic Account.

We can't check this on the Xbox platform, it is done on the Epic webpage.

Please, enter Epic website: epicgames.com/account/connected

Go to Your Name > Account > Connections > Accounts

If you still can't link your Microsoft account, you will need to open a support ticket with Epic support.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/contact-us

I hope this helps.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

How do I figure out my email?

6. SpanglesGA Win User

Xbox Enforcement Website

So I got that email and it told me what I was suspended for but what im trying to figure out is how do I sign in to the Xbox enforcement site, if the log in button doesn't work.
Thema:

1. How do I figure out what account I signed into - Similar Threads - figure account signed

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  6. I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c187226e-8a37-4913-8d60-369de4d1a752
  7. Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to.: I've been trying to play minecraft recently but I can't find it in any of my accounts. I explicitly purchased and played it for a long time, but the migration must have messed something up. I have...
  8. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894
  9. Is there anyway to figure out what email was used to create a Minecraft bedrock account on PE?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to figure out what email was used to create a Minecraft bedrock account on PE?: I'm trying to help my brother log into his Minecraft account on his new phone but we can't remember the email we used to set it up. We've tried every email that we could think of but none of them...
  10. Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my...: My email is linked to my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account. My son has a new PlayStation and I need to unlink her account and I cannot figure out how to do it on the PlayStation. The simple...