How do I figure out my email?

Discus and support How do I figure out my email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to log into my old microsoft account but I made it a year ago or so and I don't remember the email I used. I've been given a hint of it but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LilyR7, Mar 19, 2023.

1. LilyR7
    LilyR7 Guest

I'm trying to log into my old microsoft account but I made it a year ago or so and I don't remember the email I used. I've been given a hint of it but I have terrible memory and can't remember it. It's linked to my playstation account so I need to figure it out. I know the name on my minecraft but it just doesn't have the numbers. I know the phone number but I don't have access to it anymore. I don't know what to do please help.

:)

LilyR7, Mar 19, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. kyle_m4496 Win User

How to figure out the email?

Hi Shaunthe. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you're having trouble finding your email. Can you clarify if this is regarding parental controls for Epic Games or Xbox specifically?
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I figure out the email on my microsoft family owner

Hi Nicolas! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your son's Microsoft family. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to go to this page and sign in to your account https://outlook.live.com on the left pane you should see a folder or name titled "Your Family" after clicking it, click "Your Family" again which shows members > Select the name of the member you wanted to view > Then it should display there the email address of the member you clicked.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n-family/c0a45dd2-db39-4c09-a897-c3da89731b7b

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. sandyBalls12 Win User

how to activate online pass in fifa 13

hello my name is brenton how do you figure out your ea password and email
  6. mancavehawkeye Win User

Changing one email account to another

Yes, boxscores after I play games. I'd like to get those sent to my new email address but can't figure out how to do it.
Thema:

1. How do I figure out my email? - Similar Threads - figure email

2. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.: When I plug my headset in I can hear audio, but I can’t talk or hear other players talk 20451793-29a1-40f8-bce0-b5426b9ee091
  5. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  6. How do I figure out the email on my microsoft family owner

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I figure out the email on my microsoft family owner: I am in a microsoft family that I do not know what the email to the owner is, I need to change my sons account restriction so he can play minecraft but I am not being able to....
  7. Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...: So we had to reset xbox and now we can’t figure out what email and pass word was used to make the xbox account. I have his cod log in linked but it doesn’t give more then the gamer tag. If i...
  8. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894
  9. Is there anyway to figure out what email was used to create a Minecraft bedrock account on PE?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to figure out what email was used to create a Minecraft bedrock account on PE?: I'm trying to help my brother log into his Minecraft account on his new phone but we can't remember the email we used to set it up. We've tried every email that we could think of but none of them...
  10. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...