How do I edit my previous game reviews?
Discus and support How do I edit my previous game reviews? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox One store has changed and the editing option was removed on the console. How do I edit or update my previous game reviews?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnshodJungle541, Oct 16, 2020.
Thema:
How do I edit my previous game reviews?
Loading...
-
How do I edit my previous game reviews? - Similar Threads - edit previous game
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...
in XboX Insiders(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?... -
Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?
in XboX InsidersWill the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments] -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Previously purchased Bedrock Edition on App Store. Java Access Possible?
in XBoX Games and AppsPreviously purchased Bedrock Edition on App Store. Java Access Possible?: I brought Minecraft Bedrock previously on my phone (App Store). Can I access java without paying again? Thank You! 5a0efbc3-4a25-477c-bc16-0a9a72a0ccd6 -
How do I get Java for free when I have previously purchased Bedrock Edition?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I get Java for free when I have previously purchased Bedrock Edition?: I have Bedrock Edition Minecraft and I want to play Java, and everything I've seen says that because I have purchased Bedrock Edition Minecraft I should be able to get Java for free. The steps... -
How can I confirm that I previously had Java Edition and get my old username back?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow can I confirm that I previously had Java Edition and get my old username back?: I have been playing Minecraft for years and I migrated my account years ago as evidenced by my "Migrator" cape. I chose a new IGN years ago and lost the cape for the account. However, I recently...