How do I easily connect my sons in Minecraft so they can play together online?

Discus and support How do I easily connect my sons in Minecraft so they can play together online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to connect my son's family account to mine via gamertag on Minecraft. After multiple steps, I found that my parent account still had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jake barnell, May 17, 2023.

1. jake barnell
    jake barnell Guest

I've been trying to connect my son's family account to mine via gamertag on Minecraft. After multiple steps, I found that my parent account still had an old email address as a backup email for verification. Okay, I changed it.

I got my sons set up and tried to connect them again, but no. They can't because of a privacy setting. But they now have to wait 30 days before I can access my privacy settings. On an account I pay for. I pay for Xbox Live and Office. But I can't access my privacy settings for 30 days. And so my boys can't play together on Minecraft. Please tell me there's a way I can change them before I have to wait a month.

:)

jake barnell, May 17, 2023
  2. jake barnell Win User

Thanks for the reply. But, I'll be honest. This whole thing is a nightmare. They want to play a game together. There's less security involved in setting up a bank account. Your system really is a joke.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Jake!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help. If I may ask, on your Parent account's email address, do you still have access to the security information, whether it's an email or mobile phone number?

Also, I just want to confirm, were you able to successfully update your parent account security information which lead your account to a 30 days security lockdown, is that correct?

If you still have access to the old email address or phone number associated with your security information on your parent's account, you can still cancel the 30 days security lockdown by signing in to your parent account's email address, check the message from your inbox pertaining to the security update lockdown.

From there you will have the option to cancel the security lockdown however you will receive a 6-digit verification code on your security information to finalize the cancellation.

If you don't have access to your security information on your parent account which means you won't be able to cancel the security lockdown and you will have to wait for 30 days in order to access your Xbox privacy settings.

During the 30 days of security lockdown, you won't be able to make any changes to your account or purchase anything yet. You've got nothing to worry since updating your security information is very important as this will secure your account further and prevent it from being hacked.

I hope this information helps. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
  4. MillyLimburg Win User

Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play online together. How can I change my nintendo user
    to my other Microsoft account? Thanks
  5. HKmongoose Win User

Who is all getting Mincraft for 360?

I'll be getting it to play with my son we can minecraft together.
  6. AlanGomes1 Win User

Family plan for Xbox game pass

Hello,

I currently have a game pass subscription and just purchased an Xbox one x. My son's are active duty military and they both have an Xbox One S

Is there an upgrade option to a family plan so we can play online together? As it stands now, we both can't be connected at the same time.

What upgrade options or packages are available and how do I upgrade it?

Thanks,

Carl
Thema:

1. How do I easily connect my sons in Minecraft so they can play together online? - Similar Threads - easily connect sons

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. xbox connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connection: hi my xbox is saying its connected to wifi but its not showing in my apps that i am. ive put a wired connection and its saying i cant sign in to my account. im baffled on whats wrong with it as it...
  5. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  6. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  7. Why does the xbox stereo headset stop working so fast and easily?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox stereo headset stop working so fast and easily?: I bought the starfeild version of the xbox stereo headset and the left earpeice which is used to control the chat mixer simply just doesnt work and i cant even change it through the audio settings...
  8. Is there any way to easily fix an Xbox one system that won’t read or eject discs? The sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to easily fix an Xbox one system that won’t read or eject discs? The sync...: The question pretty much sums it up. I would continue searching the internet, and will, but wanted to post a recent question for reference to all people looking for assistance now. I’ve had...
  9. New strike system seems easily abusable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New strike system seems easily abusable: Is there any protection at all? or is it time to leave xbox ecosystem? I've played enough online games with bad (or no) ingame reporting systems to know that if you play a unpopular character or...
  10. Xbox PC app doesn't easily let me install delisted DLC that I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app doesn't easily let me install delisted DLC that I already own: Hello community, Recently with the announcement of the release date for Forza Motorsport, I wanted to go back and play my Ultimate edition of Forza Motorsport 7, but after my recent escapades...