How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

Discus and support How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the ARK: Survival Evolved DLC map "Scorched Earth" on Xbox, so I logged into my microsoft account on the microsoft store on pc to download the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucasScott1, May 22, 2023.

1. LucasScott1
    LucasScott1 Guest

How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

I own the ARK: Survival Evolved DLC map "Scorched Earth" on Xbox, so I logged into my microsoft account on the microsoft store on pc to download the DLC on my pc, yet my pc does not recognize that I own the DLC. It also doesn't say i own it in add or remove programs in settings. I have downloaded the other DLC maps this same way an had no problems. How can i download the DLC since i own it on xbox?
    How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox? [​IMG]

How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox? [​IMG]

:)

LucasScott1, May 22, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you own the Ark Survival Evolved Season pass, you should be able to access Scorched Earth on your computer as well.

You can install it from this link by logging in to your account, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/ark-scor....

If you only purchased the Xbox version of Scorched Earth, I'm sorry, you can only download that using the console.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

ark dlc free or is the support fourm wrong about game previews?

As stated even in the publisher's forums, ARK: Scorched Earth (Game Preview) should be purchased and the price in the xbox one store is set at $19.99.

www.microsoft.com/.../c38qj88199vp
  4. esdubu Win User

Unable to download Battlefield 1 open Beta

I've got this same error trying to purchase Ark: Scorched Earth addon through the online marketplace.
  5. Lord Nirwen Win User

0x87e0000f - Installation stopped - All digital downloads

Good morning! (Yes it is :D)

Ark Survival Evolved DLCs: Scorched Earth, Abberation, Extinction are the DLCs giving me a problem, also the game Subnautica.

I'm moving all the currently installed games to an external and will remove it prior to a full factory reset (already tried the one while keeping games), then install DLCs on the fresh Xbox. Thanks for the suggestion!
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

need help downloading scorched earth and staying logged in on one specific page

Hello, sasquaman. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you able to install the DLC on the Xbox app?

Search for ARK on the Xbox app (or click on it on your library). Under the Overview/Details section, you'll see the available DLC add-on content displayed. Choose the content you wish to download.

If Scorched earth is not showing there, please share a screenshot of the available DLCs showing there.

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thema:

1. How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox? - Similar Threads - download Scorched Earth

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  5. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  8. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  9. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  10. Nitro Scorch Pack download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitro Scorch Pack download issue: I pre-ordered Titanfall 2 after the second tech test had finished. On release day, I downloaded the game, and the Nitro Scorch Pack appeared to be downloaded as well (it was listed when I...