How do I download my Xbox 360 music video purchases on Xbox One?

Discus and support How do I download my Xbox 360 music video purchases on Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm sure this question has been posed numerous times over the years, but I believe the answer or solution has changed with time. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlistairBell1, May 15, 2020.

1. How do I download my Xbox 360 music video purchases on Xbox One?

Hello,

I'm sure this question has been posed numerous times over the years, but I believe the answer or solution has changed with time.

How do I access, download and view the many music video purchases I made on XBox 360 on my XBox One X?

I have downloaded a few of the video and music Apps currently available on the Microsoft Store and have navigated their menus, but cant see anything obvious in terms of accessing the music videos I purchased when I had my XBox 360.

Please help!

Thanks

Alistair

:)

AlistairBell1, May 15, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

i dont think its possible to download the music videos on xbox one, you cannot see xbox 360 purchase history online anymore only on xbox 360.

and to my knowledge only bc games are available on the xbox one.
  3. theWITCHD0CT0R Win User

Xbox One Download History (re-download DLC)

I am having this problem with music videos in XBox Music. All my previously purchased music videos show on one playlist but none of them can be played (play button disabled). There were no add-ons installed for "my games and apps" > "Xbox Music". I cannot
    find any way to re-download this content.
  4. Tr4f Win User

Go to Xbox website. Login. Check purchases under Micr

osoft account
  5. AlistairBell1 Win User

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried this recently.

However, under my purchase list (what I assume would relate to my Marketplace points to purchase the videos) it just states Points Purchase, and there does not seem to be any further information for me to go by.

Is there a way of searching solely for music videos or videos in general?

Really keen to get this resolved.

Regards

Alistair
  6. PokeyNebula6206 Win User

Windows 8 / Xbox Video streaming / download issue

I recently bought a Surface Tablet RT and the music app allows me to stream music, tv shows and movies from my Xbox Live account (purchased via Zune on my Xbox 360); however, I am NOT able to access my "music videos" as purchased via Zune on my Xbox 360.
    The music videos are still playable on my Xbox 360 console. When I try to play my music videos on my Surface, I get an error message providing that the device cannot stream the music videos via the cloud. Exactly how can I add my music videos to my Surface
    tablet? I find this frustrating, and it's a simple matter and nobody (Surface support, Microsoft store reps) has been able to give me a simple, or any useful, answer. This is definitely what separates the Surface from Apple mobile devices as anything I purchase
    on Itunes is seamlessly accessible on all Apple mobile devices. Without real assistance in using my Surface for media/entertainment as advertised, I'll be forced to return it and rely back on my Apple devices.
Thema:

1. How do I download my Xbox 360 music video purchases on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - download 360 music

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  6. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  7. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  8. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  9. 360 Download History crashes on console

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Download History crashes on console: When trying to scroll down the download history on console it keeps crashing. I have cleared cache, reset network adapter, reset console. I have hundreds of items to scroll through and it keeps...
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are my music videos I bought on Xbox 360