how do i download my profile, onto the 360 menu in skate 3 i don’t have the console anymore...

Discus and support how do i download my profile, onto the 360 menu in skate 3 i don’t have the console anymore... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was trying to play it and i went to download my account and i out my email and password for the account i have now, and it says “ That password... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anika Townsend, Jan 9, 2023.

1. how do i download my profile, onto the 360 menu in skate 3 i don’t have the console anymore...

i was trying to play it and i went to download my account and i out my email and password for the account i have now, and it says “ That password didn’t work. make sure your password is between 6 and 16 characters or use your app password if you set up two-step verification” but when i go there there isn’t much to help me with this. what do i do?

:)

Anika Townsend, Jan 9, 2023
  2. the waco kidd Win User

xbox one back compat issue

Try downloading your account in a xbox 360 console (any xbox 360 console) after that you will not have this issue.
    I don’t own a 360 console and don’t know anyone that does anymore, my back compat software isn’t recognizing that it’s connected to the internet at all, even with my Xbox one “side” being able to do anything and everything online.
  3. bluraysucks Win User

Xbox live won't work on backwards compatability.

Thank you for the response. I am a little concerned though as I tried this first on my 360 console last week but now I can't even download the profile onto that console anymore it just errors. Bit worried that if the same happens on my one x then I no
    longer have any ability to play 360 games.
  4. HazelArc34 Win User

My Skate 3 game is making me start fresh after I did a factory reset of series X where I kept games and appps

Well, when I go to manage storage from the 360 interface and I get to the skate three file, my career photo is pending upload 3 MB, replay pending upload 31 MB, skater in sync , 6 MB.

And when I look at the one when I get on skate three when I’m in the menu, I could see my board sales 100,000 and I look at my stats under my stats but my character is gone is it because of the pending upload issue?

So I don’t know what to do all my other 360 games are fine i’ checked them out myself. Their files are OK. I made sure to load into them to make sure I can play and I was at my save point and it was fine. Skate three is the only issue.

Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled skate three and nothing is changed.
  5. Ak42015 Win User

Skate 3 not working

I am trying to download my profile on the skate 3 game. I am only facing this issue with backwards compatible xbox 360 games. I am on xbox one s and never had a 360 or any other xbox
  6. xMace78x Win User

Same as many!! I can't download free gold X360 games on my Xone (Dirt3)

I no longer own a Xbox 360 and was able to download Dirt 3 onto my Xbox One console so having to download it on a 360 console 1st is simply not true.
Thema:

how do i download my profile, onto the 360 menu in skate 3 i don’t have the console anymore...

1. how do i download my profile, onto the 360 menu in skate 3 i don’t have the console anymore... - Similar Threads - download profile onto

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  4. Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!: So i had changed my gamertag on my series x console, and since then i am unable to download my 360 profile to play 360 games, for example L4D. i had called support twice & emailed, they are NO...
  5. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  6. I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...: I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live” for a second user on my new Xbox S series. This happens when we try to start a game llike...
  7. Xbox 360 Download Profile Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Download Profile Error: Recently I've been having a lot of issues trying to download my main Xbox profile on to my 360. Basically what happens is I enter my email/password, the profile begins to download and then after...
  8. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  9. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  10. I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...: Any help would be appreciated 8c28c90c-a9dd-4785-a58c-25726b587dad