how do i download minecraft edu edition

Discus and support how do i download minecraft edu edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant find it on microsoft store and when i try to sign into my edu account it says its not a real account 11f0feab-4913-464d-97ef-ad7adff6b537 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max Wang1, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Max Wang1
    Max Wang1 Guest

i cant find it on microsoft store and when i try to sign into my edu account it says its not a real account

:)

Max Wang1, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for letting me know and I apologize for the trouble. For Minecraft Education, you may need to reach out to dedicated team support.

You may need to check this link: https://educommunity.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Max Wang1 Win User

that was the one i tried to download in the first place but it gave me some issues as it was stuck on the first stage of installation
  4. Max Wang1 Win User

sorry but how to do find the dedicated team support page
  5. Max Wang1 Win User

it was stuck on prequisite stage and couldnt access any shortcuts or windows bar
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to download the game here, Max:

https://education.minecraft.net/en-us/get-start...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. how do i download minecraft edu edition - Similar Threads - download minecraft edu

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  6. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  7. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. How do I get MineCraft to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get MineCraft to download?: Purchased MineCraft. Won't download. Launcher in app library spins. Says Pending for over 18 hour. Gaming Services app is "Ready to download". Clicking does nothing. Same with rebooting. "Cancel...
  10. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...