How do i download minecraft again after buying java edition after years?

Discus and support How do i download minecraft again after buying java edition after years? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I put in a screenshot i think, but basically, I deleted minecraft a few years ago and redownloaded the launcher today and logged into this account that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joradan stroksmanul, May 12, 2023.

1. How do i download minecraft again after buying java edition after years?

I put in a screenshot i think, but basically, I deleted minecraft a few years ago and redownloaded the launcher today and logged into this account that I believe is the account that I purchased java edition on. When I got back on, I wasn't able to redownload minecraft, it would ask me to buy it again. I already tried logging in through a mojang account. What should I do? I think I know my username too.

How do i download minecraft again after buying java edition after years? [​IMG]

:)

Joradan stroksmanul, May 12, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Joradan, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to play Minecraft after a long time. May I know if you already migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account?

If you need to know more about this process please visit the next article
    https://help.minecraft.net/content/minecraft-ne...

If you already migrated the account, when did you do it?
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  5. Ploxyte Win User

Can't launch Minecraft Java after migrating

I tried this fix, unfortunately after logging out and restarting my computer my Minecraft Java Edition Launcher still said that I didn't buy the game and that I could only play the Demo version of Minecraft Java. Do you know another fix ?
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

Like after i redeem the giftcard do i enter the minecraft?

And will it be unlocked so i can play java edition?
Thema:

1. How do i download minecraft again after buying java edition after years? - Similar Threads - download minecraft again

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  4. How do I fix this and download Minecraft without paying again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this and download Minecraft without paying again: I bought Minecraft on my computer a while ago and I just got an Xbox and tried downloading it but it wants me to buy it again db85466e-c068-4f29-b66b-2144c543669b
  5. Why do i have to download minecraft again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i have to download minecraft again: My xbox came with minecraft and i had it on my xbox buy then when i reseted my xbox i couldnt play it and i dont wanna pay for it. Also, im not sure if reseting my Xbox is the reason i have to buy...
  6. I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...: I just bought myself a new computer and I want to get Minecraft onto it again. I already bought it once on my Xbox and I want to download the game again onto my PC. I won't let me and it wants me...
  7. I have deleted Minecraft. But I could not download again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have deleted Minecraft. But I could not download again.: I have deleted Minecraft. But I could not download again. ffaf0ef2-4d2f-4ac2-98a7-216c48483d24
  8. Can’t download latest version of Minecraft without paying for it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download latest version of Minecraft without paying for it again.: Hi, I own Minecraft on Xbox one as a physical game with a disk, and I just got back to playing after a long time and now it says to download the most recent version for free but when I do it wants...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Need to Download Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Need to Download Again: So, I had redeemed my free version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it unfortunately got deleted when I performed a factory reset on my computer. I tried to redownload the version, but I...
  10. his minecraft game that he purchased at walmart will mot work. it says download again. connact ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    his minecraft game that he purchased at walmart will mot work. it says download again. connact ...: His min craft game that we purchased at Walmart had stopped working on Xbox live. It says download again coctact Xbox.com/support. f0e0f77f-dd93-4ac3-8470-25f2313fadfb