How do I download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support How do I download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I locate the download button for Flight Simulator 2020 which I have purchased 37448c3c-5bb7-4c8c-989a-494cdd185844 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gordon Forsyth, May 16, 2023.

1. How do I download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

How do I locate the download button for Flight Simulator 2020 which I have purchased

:)

Gordon Forsyth, May 16, 2023
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

3. LoneRanger5 Win User

Download Pending

I ordered Microsoft Flight 2020 Flight Simulator. It hasn’t downloaded after a day. Keeps saying pending
  4. ngocphi Win User

How do i download microsoft flight simulator 2020

I recently bought microsoft flight simulator on the microsoft store, but how do i download it now?
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.shacknews.com/article/119861/how-to-install-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020&ved=2ahUKEwjUgOHZ-u7rAhXVVc0KHeRvCQAQFjACegQIDBAK&usg=AOvVaw2oyaylsGWxbmk2QjorYu69

Easiest way just download from the store
  5. Vanessaez Win User

My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the folder from when it was in my PC, and I’m thinking i should download it onto the drives official folder, should I

Hello, Yes, it is possible to configure Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates to be downloaded to an external folder. To do this, follow these steps:

Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 application.

Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

Select "General" in the left sidebar.

Scroll down to the "Updates" section.

Select the "Use a different location for updates" option.

Select the external folder where you want the updates to be downloaded.

Select "OK."

Once you have completed these steps, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates will be downloaded to the external folder you selected.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

How do I download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

1. How do I download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - download Microsoft Flight

2. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  4. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down.: So when I was downloading microsoft simulator 2nd day it starts going up and down it goes from 60GB-58.8GB any reason for this? a66bab63-9c72-4e8c-b468-cf9d46e0f347
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...: I’ve been trying to install MSFS for the past day and it gets up to around 800mb before the whole application freezes. I then have to force close the app via task manager and restart, which then...
  8. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  9. re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run: my flight simulator i purchased in august 2020 has worked fine until a few days ago, tried all the recommended fixes online but still wouldn't finish loading, gets to about 70% then fails, even in...
  10. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...