HOW DO I DOWNLOAD FROM MICROSOFT MOVIES AND TV TO AN SSD TO WATCH ON XBOX.

Discus and support HOW DO I DOWNLOAD FROM MICROSOFT MOVIES AND TV TO AN SSD TO WATCH ON XBOX. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, I have an external harddrive. WD 2TB. I have purchased a large amount of entertainment from the Microsoft Store on my xbox. I am trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soon 2b former MS, Mar 26, 2023.

1. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD FROM MICROSOFT MOVIES AND TV TO AN SSD TO WATCH ON XBOX.

Alright, I have an external harddrive. WD 2TB. I have purchased a large amount of entertainment from the Microsoft Store on my xbox. I am trying to download from a PC roughly 300+ videos to this external harddrive. The reason I am downloading them to an external harddrive is to watch on my xbox when I DO NOT have any type of internet connection. I have successfully downloaded the movies and tv to the harddrive but when I plug it into my xbox it gives me an error "1xc10100bc" cannot play unsupported video.

There HAS to be a way I can watch my legally purchased movies and tv downloaded to a hard drive displayed on the xbox.

I am in the military and when deployed on a ship I have absolutely no wifi.

I want to watch the entertainment I paid for, downloaded onto an external hard drive and plugged into my xbox.

It is literally an identical copy from what I have in the "Microsoft Movies & TV" application on the xbox, just a physical form on a hard drive. Not a streaming based concept. Again I have absolutely NO wifi/internet access.

:)

Soon 2b former MS, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand that you wanted to watch your purchased movies and tv episode offline through SSD on an Xbox Console. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

The main page of Movies & TV, states that you can only stream Movies and TV (click here). However, since you were trying to watch on a drive. We recommend you to try installing Windows Media Player from Xbox's Microsoft Store and test if your movies are playable. Should, otherwise it did not work then submitting a feature request for Movies & TV app to be downloadable from Xbox Console can be only way. Please follow the guide on how to submit one - Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support

Support Articles for your reference:

Manage storage on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Video, photo, and audio FAQ for Xbox Media Player app | Xbox Support

Stay safe always!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Your best solution is to make sure that your account is registered with movies anywhere, and that your Microsoft account is linked to it. Any services that support downloading such as iTunes will allow you to download those supported titles

Please keep in mind this covers movies from Disney, Fox, Universal, warner Brothers, and Sony pictures. Not all will be supported

https://moviesanywhere.com/welcome
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  5. smw007 Win User

Movies Anywhere

One of the issues I have with online movie/tv purchases is that my broadband speed isn't that great and many times end up with video hangs and/or blurry picture.

I am thankful that you can still download your purchases on the Xbox 360 so as to avoid hangs and drops in picture quality.

My question is:

With Movies Anywhere, if you sync up all your purchases and launch Microsoft 'Movies & TV' app on your Xbox 360 can you download purchases made from other

providers other than Microsoft Movies & TV (e.g. download purchases from Amazon video) ?

>>>>> I'm able to watch all my xbox movie, most of my apple TV things and most of my Amazon movies on my xbox.
    But can you DOWNLOAD your purchases to Xbox 360 hard-drive and watch from there ?
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Why can't I watch my movies offline?

Correct, and just to add a reference point,
    this is covered on this page, here
    . It specifically says:

• Purchases from Movies & TV are not downloaded to your console but are streamed over the Internet to your console or other Movies & TV-compatible devices. For more information, see Microsoft
      Store: Movies & TV
    Now, what you CAN do with that, is sign up for
    Movies Anywhere.
    Then all of your eligible Microsoft Movies & TV content will sync over with Movies Anywhere and then you could use a service that DOES allow you to download and watch the movie offline, though through a very cursory search does not look
    like there is an option on Xbox One? Vudu is a Movies Anywhere app, though I have never used it to see if you can download titles for offline play.
Thema:

1. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD FROM MICROSOFT MOVIES AND TV TO AN SSD TO WATCH ON XBOX. - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT MOVIES

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  4. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  5. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  6. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  7. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  8. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  9. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  10. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...